Chapter 15 WHY?!?!?!

Rainbow Dash POV~
"What is happening out there?" A voice said behind the cloth.
"Umm..." Blitz haven't even answer her/him. They went out here.

There they are... I hadn't see them for 7 years. Looks like they are the same. So... they sell me for nothing? I mean, they didn't get richer or poorer.

They look at me surprisingly. "Rainbow... Dash?" Said the man. Tear roll down from my eyes, I don't know that I was crying all this time.

I don't know what to do so I run out the bakery and run back to the castle.
Before I go far away, I heard Soarin and Blitz shout my name at the same time.

Soarin POV~
"Um... I think I should catch up with your sis... I will come back someday." I said and run out to find Dash.

Time Skip~
I can't find Dash anywhere so I decided to go back to the castle and see if she there.

I walk into the castle. When I am walking to Dash's room, I see Spit. "Did you see Dash?" I ask. "Yes, me and Fleet saw Dash run into her room, Fleet try to talk to her but she lock her door." She reply. "I... will go talk to her." I said.

I walk to Dash room and I see that Fleet is still trying to talk to her. "Dash, is me. Let's me in." I said. "No! Leave me alone!" She shout and I can heard that she is crying.

"I will handle that." I said to Fleet so she should leave and do her things. "Ok." She said.

So... if Dash doesn't open the front door, then, I will go in the door that link to our room if she didn't lock it.

I open the door and luckily, she didn't lock.

"Dash?" I said and walk in. I see that Dash is sitting on the floor.

She looks at me then looks away. "I told you to leave me alone!" She said.

"Dash..." I said and walk closer to her. I look at her and she is cry. I walk next to her and put my hand on her hair and stroke it.

"Why?" She said softly. "Huh?" I said. "Why me?" She said again. "Dash..." I said her name again.

"Why? Soarin, why? Why am I the one who my parents sold me? Why am I the one who met them again? Why can't I just be strong? How can I be a princess if I can't just stand strong? WHY?!?!?! Why am I the one? My parents don't love me. No one love me! No one like me!" She said and cry loud.

"Shhhh..." I said and she put her head on my shoulder. "Is alright, I like you!" ( Soarin, you mean love, right?😏😏😏I put her face so she can look at me. "I am your best friend, remember?" I ask with a smile. She nod and cry softly again with a smile.

"Y-you are right..." she said and hug me and cry in my chest.

Time Skip After Few Minuets~
"Sorry for ruining the plan." She said and sit up.
"Is ok. How about you have a day off?" I ask.
"I can?" She ask.
"Of course. And I gonna be with you today." I reply.
"Yay!" She said happily.

——————————————————
Hey, guys! Sorry for the chapter is to short. I just want this chapter end like this. Next chapter will be the day off... maybe?

PearlDash
——————————————————