How to: Beautiful Skin

Lotions and potions are great and smell lovely too. But the best way to get healthy, beautiful skin is from the inside out. This means eating a skin friendly, healthy diet.

Water Works

This is probably the most obvious one. You should drink plenty if water throughout your day (aim for 6-8 glasses a day) to keep your skin clear and bright. PLEASE avoid any fizzy or sugary drinks beacause by drinking those; *big momma accent* GURL, YOU AIN'T DOIN' YOURSELF NO JUSTICE!

Fruity n' Fresh

You should have a set goal for yourself to eat at least 5 fruit and veg a day. skin friendly fruits and veg include: carrots, broccoli, apricots, strawberries, watercress and oranges. Not only are they a great help to your skin but they keep your body healthy too!

YAAAAAAAS!

Experts can't find any evidence which suggests chocolate is linked with having a skin problem so you can still have the occasional choc-attack!

PERFECT DAILY MEAL "DIET" PLAN

Breakfast- Start your day with a glass of fresh juice, wholegrain cereal with chopped banana and milk. If you're feeling extra hungry, follow with toast and honey.

Lunch- Make a cheese or ham (other proteins are also optional) sandwich on wholemeal bread with salad. Follow this by eating some yoghurt and a fruit.

Dinner- Try and go for grilled chicken and baked potato with fresh vegetables followed by a fresh fruit salad with yoghurt and nuts.

Snacks- Don't go hungry between meals so if you DO feel a little peckish, try a healthy snack to keep you going. Fruit, nuts, veggie sticks, crackers, yoghurt or simply a slice of wholemeal toast are way better for you than sweets or crisps (junk food)

VOTE

FOLLOW

REQUEST

SUGGEST