☜6☞

I sit there 5 second before quickly went up to his room, trying not to make him angry or anything, V was right maybe he was stressed at work.

I knocked on the door waiting for a reply and when I got his permission, I went inside the room. I saw he's sitting on a dark grey chair, facing a large looking window glancing at the view.

"Come here." I hesitantly went beside him.

"Sit." he tapped his lap signalling me to sit there but I shook my head disagreeing with him. I stop when he gave me a dark glare with a low growl making me scared and obeyed his order.

I sit on his lap, trying not to move. He wrap his hands around my waist and i felt his hot breath next to me tickling my neck sending shiver ran down my spine.

"You smelled good, baby." I bit my lip and squirmed feeling a bit uncomfortable.

He pulled away before stood up carrying me bridal style making me yelp in surprise. He lay me down the bed and staring at me with a weird glint in his eyes.

"You look uncomfortable." i nod my head at him. "Why is that?"

"W-well, we've never met before and someone just kidnapped me from out of nowhere and told me that I'm their King's mate. Then you came in and ordered me to went inside your room, besides I didn't even know your name." He chuckled at me.

"Jimin, Park Jimin is my name."

Jimin, it's suit him well.

He went off the bed and went inside the bathroom. Maybe he's taking a  shower?

As i lay down the bed i suddenly felt tired and i yawn then fell asleep on the warm and comfy bed.

"Goodnight baby, sleep tight."

I don't know why but i just feel like i need to respond to him.

"Goodnight to you too." Then i fell asleep into a warm embrace that engulfed me.