☜3☞

"Where the fuck are you?!" shit! I sigh and look at my dad.

"I was at wor-" i was cut off by my dad slap my face.

"That's shit! You never had work and i know you must be spending times with your boyfriend." i shook my head at him.

"No I'm not and i don't have a boyfriend." Tears roll down my cheeks.

"Ugh! Why are you're crying? You're not even my son anymore you faggot!" I don't even care anymore as i ran into my room then lock it.

I heard my dad shouting calling me but i ignored it. I sit down on the floor beside my bed and cry as i pull my knees to my chest, why did this happen to me? All i want was just a normal life and be happy, or someone who'll come and took me away from this hell.

I cried to sleep since i feel so tired and ran out of energy.

"My mate." a guy with a blond hair in black suit look at me with a pair of loving eyes.

"Who are y-you?" i asked stuttering.

"I'm your mate and soon you'll be my queen to my world."

As i was about to ask again, there's a wolf in front of me. It start to bark and soon running at me.

"AGH!!" i open my eyes and look around my room and there's no one. I sigh in relief and that's was a weird dream ever, I went inside the bathroom and get a shower and brush my teeth.

I put on a white and gray strip sweater, blue rip jeans and baby blue vans. I went outside my room and realise that nobody else home except me alone, i cooked myself breakfast egg and bacon then eat it.

I quickly take all the things i need and my phone then went out the my workplace Jin's Cafe.

"Good morning hyung." i went inside the shop and saw Jin hyung organizing some cake with Jungkook who sweeping the floor.

"Good morning Joonie, Jungkookie will stay here since he's having a day off." i nod and start puting in my apron then get to work.