☜10☞

"Namjoon~"

I look up and saw Jin smiling sheepishly at me.

"Someone send you something." i raised my eyebrow at him.

"Who?" Jin reply me with 'I don't know' then went inside the kitchen.

I look at the box and opened it. There's a letter and i read it.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•    

Dear Namjoon,

You think you can hide from me after you left me? Well guess what that'll never happen. You don't deserved happiness! I'll come back for you soon and get you one day. None of your friends or boyfriend can save you now.

From Kim Jonglin

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•    

I widened my eyes, it's from my dad and I'm scared now. What's gonna happen to me? How about Jimin?

Someone snatched the letter from me and i realise that it was Jimin. In Jimin's eyes, there's angry, intention to kill until he growl deeply.

"Who?" his deep voice is making me scared for life.

"M-my d-dad." I stuttered but gasp when Jimin use his vampire power and ran from out of the shop in 1 second.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•    

"J-jimin?" i saw Jimin went home late at night with some blood on his white and gray shirt making me gasp.

"W-what did you d-do?" I went back as Jimin went to me slowly.
He looks scary as if he wants to kill me but i knew he won't.

My back touched the wall means i can't escape.

"He's gone now, don't worry you're safe." I jumped into him don't really care about the blood.

I cried on his chest as he tapped my back, whisper sweet things on my ear, singing me a song with his angelic voice. Soon i stop crying but i too tired to open my eyes so i just sleep comfortably in his warm body.