The Enderdragon's Punishment

Okay, first time I've ever written smut, so sorry if the content is bad. This is a Skylox shipping with Sky being submissive or the Uke. Um Author that I'm doing the challenge for, I hope you like it. In this story, Sky/Adam is 17 and Enderlox (Ty) is 18. Natrually, I'm shipping skins. Okay, no more rambling, story time!

WARNING: THERE WILL BE GAY SMUT IN THIS ONE-SHOT AS WELL AS REALLY BAD WORDS AND WHATNOT! IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THAN TURN BACK NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN! As for the pervs, enjoy the story.

🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Sky ran through the dark, dense forest. He could sense he was being chased, and he didn't want to see what it was. Why didn't he listen to his friends, when they said not to go there. If only he didn't listen to the rumors of Ore Blocks in the first place. His village was cursed by an evil person, and they weren't sure what it was. Once the people from his village went in the forest, no one ever came out. There was only one girl who survived somehow. She said that a monster with Enderdragon wings, fangs, claws, and a tail appeared out of nowhere and raped her badly. But yet, as she came back, she had an emerald block with a note attached that said, 'Good job'.

Hehadgone into the forest earlier, but it was getting dark now and he was getting lost. Suddenly he saw a gold block in the distance. "BUDDER!!!!" He cried happily. As soon as he touched the block however, a deep roar erupted from the woods and Sky could make out a dark figure leaping through the branches. So here he was now, running. All he wanted was some budder so he could make some enchanted armor. He quickly took a sharp left, and chuckled a little when he heard the creature behind him struggle to regain its balance, only to run into a dead end corner. He pressed his back against the wood, scared of what would happen to him, fearing the worst. He clenched his eyes shut when he heard the creature land in front of him. The creature placed its claw on Sky's face before giving him a gash on his cheek. "Look at me, human." The creature snapped at him.

Sky slowly opened his eyes and was shocked by what he saw. The 'creature' was actually a teen! He had maroon and blackish hair, a white v-neck shirt, and black pants and shoes. His eyes were purple, as well as the headphones he wore as well. The girl described him pretty well. He really did look like an Enderdragon. The creature looked at him for a second, then smirked and pinned Sky to the wood that he was pressed against. "By the way, its Enderlox, not 'creature'." With that, he kissed Sky skillfully and roughly, forcing his tongue into his mouth, making Adam taste blood in his mouth as Enderlox explored his wet caverns. Sky tried to move back, anything to get out of Enderlox's grasp, when he felt claws slowly trailing down his chest into a lower region. He shuddered as he knew what was going to happen. "Stop being so shy Adam Skylen. Play with me." He crooned as he slowly moved to his neck. Sky's eyes widened both in fear and in slight lust. How the nether did he know his name?! Adam pulled back, and tried to side-step the dragon-like male. Enderlox looked and him and frowned, pulling him off the ground and back in front of him with his tail.

He ripped Sky's shirt with his claws and proceeded digging his nails into him, making him cry out in pain. "Don't run off again. We don't want your friends finding you in pieces do you?" Enderlox had picked up Sky and teleported them to his den, eager for the events to come. Enderlox flung Sky onto him bed and he was on top of him, smirking at the flustered teen. He gently nibbled on Adam's ear. "Just know that I'm going to make you scream. One way or the other." Sky shivered. He knew exactly what he meant. Enderlox slowly slid down to his chest and ran his tongue over it, occasionally flicking over his nipple.

Sky whimpered, trying to keep the moans of pleasure from escaping his mouth. He let out a sharp gasp as Enderlox started sucking on it as it became red, making him harder in certain places. Enderlox looked at his sex partner's form, grinning as he saw him panting at his every touch. His tail slowly slid down to Sky's hardening member, and grabbed it through his pants. Sky moaned loudly, unable to take it anymore. He looked up at Enderlox, who had a somewhat innocent smile. "H-help please?" Sky asked, ashamed that he wanted this so badly. He looked up to his captor who had a mischievous glint in his eye. Enderlox grabbed Adam's pulsating member through his pants and slowly stroked it. He watched as Sky looked about ready to scream as his hands clenched into fists. "Tell me Sky, what is it that you really want." He said slowly, tightening his grip through the pants. Sky moaned again at the rough treatment he was getting. He sighed in defeat. "I-I want you to fuck me and to u-use me as your toy.." Enderlox smirked. That's all he needed to hear. He dipped his hand in Sky's pants and pumped him a few times before ripping his pants off and looked at Sky before giving him head. Sky gasped loudly as Enderlox's fangs grazed his member. He could feel himself getting tighter, and moaned.

"E-Enderlox, I-I'm gonna..." Enderlox pulled back and let the member fall from his mouth, not letting him release. Sky looked up at him with begging eyes as he was dragged to the floor. "You don't get to cum until I do." Enderlox said as he took his pants and boxers off, showing off his massive length. Sky's eyes widened as Enderlox pushed his member into his mouth. He thrusted forcefully, not giving Sky any time to breath. Sky felt the huge member tighten in his mouth. Enderlox saw how well Sky was holding up and decided to play with him. His tail slunk down to his ass and slapped it a few times, causing Sky to moan loudly with the large dick in his mouth, the sound was turning Enderlox on. He gasped suddenly and bucked his hips, forcing Sky to take in his release. Enderlox smiled darkly, proud of his best release in a while. "Yea, take it all in. If you want to cum, then you're gonna take in mine as well. " Sky sucked on the member, feeling the warm, salty liquid running down his neck.

Enderlox saw the sun was going to rise soon. He flipped Sky onto his stomach and pressed him against the table. He slapped his ass for a while, before shoving his tail up Sky's ass. Adam cried out as the tail tried to go in as deep as possible. Just when he thought he wouldn't be able to bear it anymore, the tail stopped and retracted out of Sky's ass. He felt really turned on as Enderlox mounted him at his entrance, leaning over in Sky's ear. "Ready to be fucked, pretty boy? Because you're going to love this." With that, Enderlox pushed himself in without giving Sky any time to adjust to his size. He cried out, and held back tears as the massive Enderdragon hybrid pounded away at him, the pain slowly turning into pleasure. Sky moaned loudly, he just didn't know how to handle it. As Enderlox fucked him more, his thrusts became faster and more accurate as he heard Sky moan. He wouldn't be able to take it anymore. "G-get ready. I'm about to release." Enderlox's hips bucked suddenly as he came, pouring his large amount of semen into Sky. He cried out and whimpered as Enderlox pulled himself out of his sex partner. He flipped him one more time on his back and sucked his member, making sure to give his partner as his attention before he left. "E-Enderlox....." Sky said, gasping as he was sucked each and every way. "I-I'm ready." Enderlox gave a small nod and continued giving Sky a blow-job.

Finally, he came as Enderlox sucked up all of his semen. He looked back at Sky and using his magic, fixed his shredded clothes, put them back on him, and teleported him to the village entrance of the forest, with his gold block in tow. Enderlox smiled at the place were his sex partner was moments before and jumped onto his bed, to doze before he found another victim. Meanwhile, Sky got up, landing on his back after being teleported, dazed by what happened, and blush slightly at the nightly events that had taken place. He saw his sword had purple Enderman blood. He smiled as he read the letter attached to the sword as he ran back to his house. Oh well, he could just tell the village that he stabbed it and kept running. Happily, he ran into the village and into his house, so he could make the amor he went out in the forest in the first place for.

I hope you liked it. See you later recruits, I'll see my Typloshionites laterz. Peace!😉😉😙😙✨💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️💛❤️