Be My Valentine? (Ily)

Sakura: Hi. I'm late. Hadn't touched Wattpad in 3,000 years. Sorry everyone who waited patiently for the story. This is a Skylox story. Enjoy.
(This is a fake girlfriend, last time I heard, everything's okay with him and his irl gf)
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Ty ran from the park, quickly blinking tears from his eyes. He had gone to meet his meet girlfriend for a romantic valentines day, only for it to shatter in his face as he found out the truth in the worst way possible-she was cheating on him. So he ran, where to, he wasn't sure. He just wanted to curl up and wither away.

He wasn't exactly sure when he reached the home, but once he knew whose home it was, he knew he made the right choice. He knocked lightly as he panted, out of breath from his run. The door opened and Ty looked into the warm, budder-colored eyes that he grew up with that immediately softened into concern once they saw the sadness in Ty's maroon orbs. He was brought inside, a comforting hand resting on his back as he followed into the living room. 

He didnt feel it when Sky sat him on the  couch, nor heard when Sky tried to joke around. But he did hear when when Adam sighed and picked up the phone. He could hear pretty well who he was talking to by the long string of profanities. When he looked back, Adam looked back to him with deep sadness. He sat down next to Ty, and wrapped his arms around him, pulling him into his chest. "Don't worry, Ty, It'll be okay, don't cry."

It was only then Ty realized the tears that streamed down his face. He just let it out, bawling and screaming in Sky's chest. When he finally got it all out of his system, he cuddled next to Adam, his normal maroon oculars now red and bloodshot. He sniffed and looked at Sky, who had looked to Ty curiously. "S-sky? T-thanks for being here for me. If you weren't here, i don't know what i would do. But I'm okay, I promise." 

Adam's eyes widened in suprise before they returned to normal, his golden pools warmed in adoration. Ty suddenly got nervous and gulped. "U-um, Sky? Would you do me the amazing pleasure of b-being my Valentine this year?" Adam gave Ty a bright, gleaming smile and nodded. Ty beamed back in delight and they spent the rest of the day together, in eachothers arms.