One Filled Night

Sakura: (Rubs neck that was bitten two chapters ago) Okay, new day, new Ships. This time, a request from AlyssaAndBlackTiger_ . This ship is Merome. Okay, story time! Oh yea, just to understand more;

Pyromancer- Wizard, Mage, Sorcerer, or Sorceress that can use fire in any way possible.

Necromancer- A Wizard, Mage, Sorcerer, or Sorceress who can communicate with the dead, especially in order to predict the future.

WARNING: MUCH DRUNKNESS, VERY SWEARING

................

Mitch couldn't even. This all started as a Welcome Home party for Seto, who had been gone for two months. He had been honing his magic with the help of a friend of his known as Alexandra Delacordius, one of the most powerful females who was known for being a Pyro-Necromancer. Brice, who was left behind, sat glum each day in the TeamCrafted Base until the day he finally had gotten a letter of Seto's return, in about a week. He was the one who suggested this. It was originally supposed to be a small get together, but once Adam found out, it turned into a full-scale project.

So basically instead of about sixteen or so people, it turned into 700+. Thanks Sky, thanks so much. Because of him, Jerome and I are using up most of our Hunger Deens savings. Jerome... Mitch blushed as he thought of his best bacca friend. He had known him for so long, and yet, he wanted more, so much more. He sighed and shook his head furiously. He shouldn't be thinking like that! He went out in the car, about ready to head to Party City.

.......... Time Skip, One Week Later, Night of the Party~

Once Seto had got suprised, and the real event started, and almost immediatly, everyone was drunk. And I mean everyone The Skylox, the SetoSolace, the Simdil, Sparkant, NoahCraftGaming (NoahCraftFTW x AshleyMarieeGaming) the LogdotBrotato and so many more, including the Merome. Mitch was currently downing his tenth glass of tequila, while Jerome was having a drink-off with SSundee with over 18 bottles of overdosed vodka. Both were drunk, aroused..........and madly in love with one another.

Mitch's Pov

Oh shit, my mind is as foggy as fuck. I turn from the bar and look to see Jerome, and I think Ian in a drinking contest. They were totally wasted, and holy crap they looked a pile of douche. As I looked at Jerome, my face burning as he gulped down shot after shot of strong shit. Damn, how could he drink all of that?! Maybe cuz he's a bacca idiot. Oh whaterver, he looked so damn hot! I gasped lightly as i felt heat in my pants. Dammit, how the fuck did i get a boner so fast? I looked back as I heard shouting. It seemed that Ian had fainted from all that alcohol. I saw Jerome gaze at me, and he smirked, his over-glazed eyes glinted mischeviously. I felt the heat running from betwen my legs to my face. He strode over to me and placed a paw on my shoulder, his fuzzyiness was really warm, and it gave a sothing feeling.

"Why dont we go somewhere alone?" He asked, not holding caring who heard. I widened my eyes in shock. "I-woah!" Jerome had already picked me up and placed me on his shoulder, carying me up the stairs. A few people clapped and I think Brotato has screamed 'Get some!' from the other Tyler's lap. He carried me to a vaccant room and tossed me on the bed as he closed the door. I shuddered as he unbuttoned his suit, leaving me to watch his furry six-pack in all its glory. He kissed me passionately, growling deeply as he fought for dominance between us.

Despite my efforts, Jerome had actually won. His kisses didn't stop as he ripped my shirt, the sound of fabric ripping encouraging him to go on. His lips trailed down my neck, occasionally nipping my nape, causing me to shudder immensely. Not wasting time, he quickly pulled down my pants and boxers, showing off my boner, and he smirked as she bent down to kiss the tip o it. But that was all he did. I looked at him in confusion as he pulled down his pants and sat on the bed next to me. Then, without warning he pounced on top of me, placing me inside on his ass. We both moaned in pleasure as he surrounded my length. I slowly moved upwards, filling him with the last few inches if me, and held his hips. He growled urging me to continue. I gripped his hips and lifted him, slamming him down on my member, gaining the perfect results.

I worked to the rhythm, bouncing him harder and faster, to the point where Jerome's snarling was the only thing I could here; the music was blocked out altogether. Finally, I could feel it. That knot was slowly forming in me, ready to cum. "J-Jerome...." I panted, barely able to speak. Jerome looked at me with dark, black eyes and nodded. He could probably feel it too. Finally, I rammed him with an inhuman strength, filling him with my seed. We both cried out in pleasure, and I thrusted lightly to ease out the rest of the semen. We laid back on our backs, with no regrets whatsoever.

🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶🔷🔶

Sakura: Oh, that was so shitty! I'm sorry if I seemed rushed, I wanted to put out a Halloween Special.

Typlos: You dun goofed.😒

Herobrine: Indeed. 😑

Sakura: Herobrine? What the nether? You read my stories?

Herobrine: What?! No, Typlos was just-

Sakura: Typlos was just nothing. You read this story as a second pleasure after killing people! 🌚

Herobrine: Pfft, whatever, I'm just here to remind you to work on your Halloween minecraft skin and tell your followers your 'announcement'.

Sakura: What announce- oh yea! Guys, I'm hosting a contest! I want YOU to write a oneshot on a minecraft shipping, my favorite is Sparkant, and Typlos' SetoSolace. The winners recieve this:

Grand Prize: Skype, an unlimited amount of playing Minecraft servers, and the ship you want to see written, along with a shoutout for the next three chapters and dedication.

1st Prize: 2 hours of minecraft servers, and a personal chat on Kik/Whattsapp/Twitter. etc, along with a ship of your choice, with a shoutout for two chapters.

2nd Prize: 1 hour of Minecraft servers, and personal chat on PM. Shipping of your choice, and a shoutout.

3rd Prize: 30 minutes of Minecraft Servers and a ship request.

Consolation Prize: Simply a shoutout.

Okay, good luck! One-shots are due on the 24th of October. Happy Writings!

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️