A Day In The Life

My POV
I woke up to my brothers screaming, worst way to wake up. "SHUT UP!!" I screamed into my pillow, pulling the blanket over my head, more screaming. Hmpph! This is really how I have to get up now!? GO DOWNSTAIRS!!" Let's guess what happened, nothing.
I got up and went to the kitchen, "Hey Kaidence! Look at this, the McPlay app is so fun!" I winced, "Of course they're playing on the phone." I mutter grabbing the cereal and a bowl. "No, Kaidence look!!" They began laughing at nothing. I poured the cereal then milk, and carried it over to the island.
"Kai-" I shut out all sound, well except, "How does a ragtag volunteer army in need of a shower somehow defeat a global superpower, how do we emerge victorious from the quagmire? Leave the battlefield-" Good job brain.

~Time skip brought to you by; Annoying Brothers~

"Go outside!" I grabbed my socks and shoes and ran out the door, "I GET THE HOSE!" Korbin screamed pushing me, "NO!!!" Kyrin yelled running as fast as he could away from him.
I turned around and closed the door, "Hissssss!" I screamed when Korbin sprayed me with the hose.
Dripping wet, in rusted water that's been sitting in the sun all day. I wrestled the hose out of his hand and sprayed him in the head, "Owwoo! Kaida!" He screamed running away.

~Time Skip brought to you by; The Hose~

"Can I take a shower?!" I asked trudging into the house, soaking the floor, "Yeah." A lazy voice said, I closed the bathroom door and started the shower. "I'm taking a shower too!" Kyrin yelled, "Not while your sister is in there." I growled taking off my glasses and clothes, "Not a she!" I felt the water, cold, 5 minutes, still cold,  Another 5 minutes, decently warm. I got in.
Knock, knock, knock, knock. "Kaidence? Are you still in the shower!?" Kyrin asked. "Yes!" I yelled, "Are you actually using soap or are you just pretending Jefferson's in there?" He asked.

The End. A day in the life of the author. Also MiraLikesLams thanks for the idea on getting that off. It's off now. 😃👍