Chapter 3

Taehyungs POV

I walked down the stairs and instantly wanted to go back upstairs.

I went into the kitchen and listened to Jungkook and Jin speaking.

"Can Yugyeom come over to eat sense no ones cooking at his dorm? And if he does it'll ruin his tastebuds for ,at least, 20 years?" I heard Jungkook ask. I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Yea" is all Jin has to say that made me slam the fridge door shut and walk,more like stomp, out of the kitchen.

"Are you ok Taehyung Hyung?" I heard Jungkook ask. "Yea! Yea..I'm fine!" I groaned and walked over to where Yoongi was sitting.

"Hey, you ok?" The older asked. "No...god. Yugyeom's coming over again" I whispered angrily. "You should just man the fuck up and tell Jungkook you like him!" Yoongi said back.

"Hmmm.......no. I think the fuck not." I said and Yoongi laughed. "Why?" Hoseok asked. "It's not like he'll hate you Tae" Yoongi said. "He could hate gays!" I said as I heard a knock at the door.

Jungkook got up to open it and I just wanted to punch myself in the throat.

Yugyeom hugged Jungkook and he hugged back. I scoffed and looked at the coffee table in front of me.

"Yes because if he hated gays and a guy hugged him passionately he would stand on his tip toes and hug back!" Hoseok said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "What does he have that I don't?!" I asked Hoseok and Yoongi. "Not Jealousy, that's for sure!" Yoongi laughed and I groaned.

"Ok! The foods done! Come on guys!" Jin called. We all walked over and sat down.

"Ohhh Hyung this all looks so good!" Jungkook said said smiling. Jin smiled too. "Duh! I cooked it. It isn't about to look like trash. The fuck you expect Jungkookie ?"He asked. Everyone laughed and I smiled slightly at Jungkook cute laugh.

"Kookiieeeee!" Jimin said. "Yea?" Jungkook asked. "Why'd you call Yugyeom over?" He asked. "Yea! I'm wondering the same thing.." I said a bit annoyed. "Ah! No one was cooking in my dorm and I was starving so I asked Kookie to ask Jin if I can come over!" Yugyeom said smiling . Stop it!

We continued to eat. "Jungkook! You ready for the weight thing?" Namjoon asked. "Ah yea....worried though" Jungkook said looking down. I looked at him with a confused and worried look. Yugyeom did too. "Don't worry Kookie. You look perfect!" Yugyeom said getting up from his chair and back hugging him and putting his nose in his hair. Jungkook laughed adorably again and nodded. Yugyeom has no boundaries.

"Ohh Kookie you smell good!" He said sniffing Jungkooks hair. He laughed again and so did everyone else..besides me that is. I only squeezed the fork in my hand strongly. "Thanks Hyung" He said looking down and blushing a bit. I clicked my tongue and started eating again.

Yugyeom sat back down and we all finished eating.

"Well, thank you Jin Hyung, I'll be going now. Bye guys, bye Kookie!" Yugyeom said leaving. Finally!

I stayed sitting and Jungkook everyone's dishes in the sink and washed them. When he was done he started walking upstairs and I followed him.

He fell backwards on the bed and I walked into the bathroom.

I took a shower while singing to calm down. Which always seemed to work for me.

I got out the shower, got dressed and walked out.

I walked over to Jungkooks bed and looked at him sleeping peacefully. I gently moved a peace of hair out of his face and awed at how beautiful he was. I rested my hand on his cheek and he smiled, cuddling his face into my hand. I smiled and kissed his forehead, then walked over to my bed. I got into my bed and looked at the ceiling.

I'm totally whipped for this boy.

=

This chapter was 666 words not including the authors note♥️