Chapter 1

"Oh, darn it!"Jack said as he loses the Chess with Hiccup.

"C'mon Frosty Pants, just accept it that you can't win with Hiccup" Merida told him teasingly.

"Shut up Ginger and stop calling me like that? And stop defending your Sweetie Pie."

"I'll stop calling you Frosty Pants if you stop calling me Ginger; and I'm not defending Hiccup" Merida said as she blushed.

"Oh look' Ginger's blushing. Are you in love?"

"Whatever Snowman." As their daily routine, those two were fighting like cats and dogs. While me and Hiccup were just listening to them; we already get used to it.

"Punz, are your cookies already finished? I think I already smell them" Hiccup said.

"Oh, I almost forgot, thanks for reminding me Hic. Iwas too much distracted of their arguing makes me forgot my cookies." Hiccup chuckled

"Yeah, no problem" he said. When I was going to the kitchen I noticed a dark figure hiding but suddenly it disappeared. I went to check on it but no one's there; so I just continued walking to the kitchen to get my baked cookies in the oven, I saw the shadow again and it started laughing. I was shaking in fear and the shadow spoke

"Hi Rapunzel, nice to see you again" then the shadow laughed again and disappeared. That voice sounds familiar. When I figured it out, I accidentally drop my cookies in the tray and screamed in terror. How could this be? Is he back? What will he do now?

(A/N: Hey guys, this story is the remake of my old story "When the Grade 8- Fleming Goes to the Big Four's World". Beause I noticed that mu plot doesn't fit in the title. Hope you like it.)

~~~Jacklyn_frost