Part 6.

FURY POV:
We continue asking questions as we all eat, she answers everything truthfully, I then ask a question "Why are you still wearing gloves?" She looks down at the hand gripping a fork, she then looks back up, to see everyone now looking at her, curiously "What's wrong with that?" "You had them on when we met, when you fought and now. You've changed the rest of your outfit, so why put the gloves back on?"

She's hesitating, I've hit gold. She's hiding something.

"What are you hiding?" "I'm not hiding anything, you just haven't been asking the right questions, if you'd ask, I'd tell you." "Do you have powers?" "Yep." "Is that why you didn't shake my hand?" She nods "When you were fighting, you used the stick and your feet, but you never punched." "If I make contact, with my hands, then my powers activate. The gloves restrict my powers, with them on it wont affect any non living thing, but I can still hurt animals and people. If I take the gloves off, I can affect most things and kill people." "What are your powers?" She takes a deep breath and slides off a glove.

Let's see what Spark is really capable of. Hang on... Spark, didn't she say her form of interrogation is electrocution?

"You can control electricity." She looks up, slightly shocked, she smiles "You're good, I like you. Yep, I create and control electricity." She points with her index finger at an empty chair, nothing happens. Then she touches the chair and it has blue electricity running all over it, when she moves her hand away the electricity slowly dies down "The longer I make contact, the more powerful the shock. If I just poke something, it's a small electric shock, but I could electrocute a person to death if I hold on. The gloves stop it from being so powerful." Captain Rogers speaks "Show us, you can shock me."

Brave man.

She hesitantly nods, he walks around the table to her "On your knees." Stark sniggers, Rogers kneels beside her, she slips her glove back on "Hand. Palm up." He gives her his hand, she gently touches his hand with her gloved fingers, he jumps slightly and a little bit of electricity clovers his hand, she pulls her hand straight back and it disappears. He nods to her and she takes a deep breath before laying her hand flat on top of his, their hands turn blue and are covered in electricity, quicker than before and it spreads up his arm and over the rest of his body. I hear a sharp intake of breath and he tenses up, she notices and her eyes widen, she quickly retracts her hand. We watch as the electricity continues dancing along his skin, very slowly it fades away, back down his arm and onto his hand, then it disappears.

Incredible! She could be even more useful now.

"It can be a lot worse than that, but that's probably the worst I can affect a human with my gloves on." He lets out a breath "Wow. That... That hurt." "Sorry." "Not at all, it was amazing." She smiles "Now you know why I don't touch people and why I wear gloves." I speak "Did HYDRA do that to you?" "Um... I don't know. For as long as I can remember I've always been capable, I accidentally killed my guard when I was little, they had to gimme a new one. He's the man I killed when I found out the truth about HYDRA." She looks sadly down at her lap.

He clearly meant a lot to her, which means it must have hit her even harder than everyone else lying to her.

Stark speaks "Why didn't you fight with your electricity when we were at the HYDRA base?" "I'm not allowed to use my electricity apart from when I'm interrogating people or if I don't have a weapon, otherwise I have to use a gun or dagger." He nods in understanding "If you electrify an object and someone touches it, it will electrocute them, right?" An evil smirk creeps onto her face "Wanna find out?" "Uh... nope, I'm good." "You're no fun." "What!? I'm fun, I'm the funnest one here, these lot are party poopers." She gives him a bored expression "Fine! Do it!" She smirks.

I can see how she'd be good at interrogating, even without the electrocution.

She pulls off a glove and picks up his unused spoon, I notice her other hand doesn't have a glove on either and is creeping down to the seat of his chair. Just as she's about to hand him the spoon she pokes the chair, he yelps and leaps off the chair, he looks at her with wide eyes. She then drops the spoon into his hand, he yells and throws the spoon across the table, almost hitting me in the face. Everyone, including myself, starts laughing at him in his frantic state, his hair standing up, even he starts laughing. A few minutes later, when we've all settled down, I speak "Once you've touched something it stays electrified for a little while after you've let go." "That's right, the longer I touch it for, the longer it stays electrified for afterwards."

That spoon could've hit me in the face, it still looked blue, so it would've shocked me.

"So you could electrify a weapon, throw it at someone, it would then cause damage on its own and shock them?" Her face lights up with curiosity "I've never thought to try that, but yep, it should work. If I were to electrify a blade, throw it at someone, lets say it immbeds itself in their body, it would cause pain and a severe cut. But yes, it would electrify them too, maybe even to death, depending on how much electricity it contained at the time and if they could pull it out of not." She looks absolutely fascinated.

Maybe I shouldn't have suggested such a thing, she looks murderous. I can see why you'd be terrified to be interrogated by her.

She stands up with a cheshire cat grin on her face "I need to try this!" She picks up a sharp knife from the worktop "Can someone please take me back to the gym and have you got something I can immbed this in, something other than a person?" We all get up and walk back to the gym, as we enter I look down at her hands which are both still wrapped around the knife, which is now blue and glowing. Agents Barton and Romanoff pull out a dummy and position it, Spark then steps forward, she holds out her arm and aims the knife at the dummy. She takes a few deep breaths, pulls her arm back and launches the knife. It flies through the air, a trail of electricity flowing behind it, it lands at the dummy's heart, immbedding itself. The moment it makes contact blue electricity exaggerates from the point of contact, stretching out over the whole dummy. We have to shield our eyes from the brightness as sparks fly and a burning smell fills the air. After a few minutes the electricity makes its way back to the knife and fizzles out. The dummy didn't survive. As soon as the electricity is gone, the dummy's head falls off and smoke starts to form from inside it's body.

I'm speechless... Completely speechless...