12

Noah's POV
After everyone left, I went to the hospital to check on y/n.
I went up to the lady at the front desk. "How may I help you?" " Can I know which room has y/n l/n please?" I said kinda nervous.
The lady answered with " She is in room 102"
"Thank you!" I ran to around looking for the room when I spotted it I ran in to see jack sitting with her. I scratched the back of my neck and said " Um, hey y/n, hey.. jack." I was a little nervous because they were previously dating.

My POV

I was talking to jack when Noah ran in the room panting.  " Um, hey y/n, hey.. jack."
I looked at him smiling, " Hey Noah, me and jack were just talking." He came up to me and grabbed my hand, " Ok. How are you feeling?"
I squeezed his hand gently and looked him in his beautiful eyes. " I'm perfectly fine now." He lent down and gave me a slight peck. Jack shifted awkwardly, " Uh, I can leave now" I looked at him, " Ok. Tell everyone I'm fine." When he left I let a tear run down my cheek completely forgetting Noah was there. " Y/n! What's wrong. How do you really feel?"
I looked at him with watery eyes, " It hurts a lot Noah. I had to get surgery to get the bullet out and, I have a bunch of stitches now." I hate feeling useless. As another tear slipped, Noah rubbed it away with his thumb. He grabbed the side of my face, and leaned in. I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. He gently pulled away and said, " I'm just happy you are ok. Do you want me to ask for pain meds?" I shook my head no. And then I asked, " Hey Noah. What happened to Ellie?" His soft eyes suddenly hardened. " The police are taking care of it.But let's not talk about... her." I looked at him grateful for everything. "Ok."

I scooted so he had space on the hospital bed and we both layed there watching a really shitty movie the hospital had on.