11

Your POV
I woke up in the middle of no where. Literally. Why am I here?! I looked around and saw a stream of water and I was in between some kind of ditch. No no no, this can't be happening. I got up and the back of my head hurt like a bish. Then I remembered something....
~flashback~
As Noah ran upstairs, I was still trying to catch my breath but then I heard laughing so I turned around. "Aww, having trouble breathing?" Who is this girl. Then all of a sudden she pulled out a bat and I tried to run but she hit the back of my head.
~ end of flashback~
What the hell. Who is that girl? She needs some milk. I touched the back of my head and felt a bump. Welp. As I walked around for a while, i realized I could just use my phone. I took it out and there is no freaking signal. Dammit. I walked around for a little longer, then stopped when I saw a small cottage. I walked to it and knocked. A lady opened the door and asked. (L is for lady)
L: um hello dear? What are you doing here in the ditch?
Me: well I was kinda kidnapped and left here?
Do you mind if I come in please?
L: oh I don't mind at all.

She seemed sweet but as I passed by, I didn't notice the evil grin tugging at her lips.

Me: thank you so much for letting me in.
L: oh you're welcome. Just make yourself feel at home .
Me: thank you, but why do you live in a ditch?
L: um well.. uh, I thought it would be peaceful

Ok I'm getting the creeps from this lady. WTH. Wait but why does she live in a ditch. I walked around and needed the restroom and so I was going to ask the lady if I could use it but as I was close to asking her, I saw her sharpening a knife. I was terrified and so I quietly ran to the door, opened it and ran out and as far away as possible. I found a ladder leading up the ditch and I went sprinting to it and climbing it while thanking god for letting me live. As I reached the top I heard a freeway and a bunch of cars. I looked up and saw a freeway with cars going at almost full speed. But the only way out was to cross the freeway. But I could get hit and die. But it's worth getting out and sent to the hospital.

Noah's POV
Oh no oh no oh no. Plz don't die y/n. She can do this. She's smart. She'll figure something out. Everyone left outside to go look for her and I stayed just in case. I turned on the news to see if anything happened. And then the screen turned into "Breaking News" and changed  me to a different channel. There was a live video from a helicopter camera and it zoomed in then the pilot spoke up
Pilot: It appears that there is a girl about to cross a very busy freeway and we are sending help right away to stop her

As I looked closer I saw the exact same sweater y/n was wearing and the same beautiful h/c hair. Oh no! I dialed everyone's number and told them. I was watching carefully and then I jumped at the sound of Wyatt's house door opening and slamming. Everyone ran in and gasped. Millie put her hand over her mouth and a tear slid down her cheek. The same happening to Sophia. Then I saw jack shaking and tears spilling too.

Pilot: The girl is about to cross the very busy- oh and she made it!

But then there was gunshots heard and all of us screamed and sobbed and turned away from the t.v while me and jack were sobbing but running as fast as possible to the freeway along with Millie who is surprisingly very fast.We made it panting and sobbing and me and jack ran towards y/n's limp body on the floor and tried helping her having no clue what Millie was doing.

Millie's POV
I ran along with Noah and jack sobbing my heart out and we reached the freeway and saw y/n's body on the floor. As I was sobbing and about to run for her I saw Ellie in the corner of my eye with a gun in her hands. I ran towards her. Jumped on her and beat her. I pulled and Yanked some of her hair out, then smashed her face to the concrete and her mouth and nose were bleeding. Then I started yelling in between bashing her head against the solid floor .
Me: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU MONSTER.
I was crying and shaking and beating the hell out of Ellie. Then jack ran over me and pulled me off and took me to y/n.
I looked at her and heard the ambulance sirens coming.  She was laying unconscious (or dead) on the floor surrounded by her own blood. Me Noah and jack were trying cover her wound so blood would stop spilling but then we got pulled back by the medics.

We were taken to a police station and had to explain everything that happened. Mostly me because I was the one who originally found out Ellie was going to do something. As I explained I started crying at the thought of y/n gone.

~ at the house~
General POV
Wyatt, Sophia, jadean Finn, Caleb, and gaten were watching the horrific scene on the news crying and looking away. They then turned off the t.v and tried comforting each other and waiting for the hospital to call. And they had no idea on how to tell y/n's family. They were clueless, speechless, and broken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg. I updated after a thousand years. Sorry bout that. But I mean the word count is freaking 1000 words. And I'm sorry . Things will be better in the next chapter for y/n. You'll see. Anyway comment and tell me what you think about this chapter and THANK YOU ❤️❤️