Chapter 1: Betrayal

"Come on Hina let's go!" Kurosami, Hina's Best friend called out to her wanting to catch up with the group. The blonde haired and blue eyed female was running behind her friend.

"Slow down, you know I don't run fast!!" Hina huffed. They were on their way to a sleep over, trying to get there in a hurry so they don't miss the "Friendship Initiation."

It took them about five minutes to get there. Kurosami knocked on the door to the house and instantly it opened.

"It took you two long enough come on in!" Zatsui said as she motioned the two new girls into the house.

Hina and Kurosami looked around the house like lost puppies in search of their mother. At the sleepover there were at least 5 other girls besides Hina and Sami.

Zatsui (the party host) spoke up,"Guys I have some news! Wanna do something fun?" She asked them.

The girls nodded. Hina looked nervous. Zatsui grinned,"Well why don't we go out in the woods I have an Initiation thing for you all." She opened the door which led to the woods behind her house. The girls marched out of the house like prisoners on death row. They were in for a show a really...thrilling show.

Hina stood by Kurosami and looked around the woods full of fear. Her chest was hurting she usually got these pains every other night.

"Sami-chan..M-my chest hurts." She clung on to her friends arm but was ignored by her since Kurosami was talking to Zatsui and the others.

Suddenly they stopped to hear foot steps coming at them. Zatsui carried a bag filled with a rope, duct tape, and a butcher knife.

She saw the figure get closer seeing it was a police officer.

"Girls what are you all doing out here? Isn't it passed your bed time?"

Zatsui ignored him and peered at the other girls and gave a signal,"Now!!" She shouted as her friends all tied down the man. Hina stood back looking horrified and panicking she began to run until Kurosami grabbed her,"You're in this too Hina!!" She glared.

Zatsui finished duct taping the man's mouth shut and looked at Hina.

"Oh? Cowering out are we? Well Hina I have a task for you!! She grinned evilly and gave the knife to Hina.

"It's called ancient Chinese execution. You slowly slice off his skin leaving him bleeding to death until he dies! But I'm not forcing you to do it if you don't want to."

"I refuse! That's horrible why would anyone do that?"

Zatsui went to the officer and slowly started cutting his skin off. Blood oozed and muscle was showing. His screams were muted by the duct tape.

Ten minutes later the officer's skin was cut into three thousand little pieces his body lying motionless in nothing but muscle.

"Hold this." Zatsui gave the knife to Hina but the girls were interrupted by dogs barking and the police coming after them.

Kurosami started to cry as Zatsui faked tears. "O-officer i-it's all her fault!" She pointed to Hina who was still carrying the bloody knife. Hina's chest started to hurt again and before she knew it everything want black.