Fight

I feel myself pale as the blood trickles out from my unwrapped wounds. I need to go back and wrap myself up..and soon.

Thomas smiles at me innocently and I glance over to the camera..it was on. I put on my persona
"What the hell do you want? "

Romans face seems to contort slightly "no need to be so snappy my chemically imbalanced romance"

"I'm not yours, nor your damn romance"
He turns pink "I- I was not implying that! you.. you.. "

Thomas looks between us "you two break it up okay? "
I roll my eyes as Roman glares at me
I smirk and look over "what? Say, is that a blush on your cheeks? "
Roman reddens "n-no! Is that a blush on your cheeks? "
I raise an eyebrow and summon A mirror "hm.. nope"

I look back up to see Roman embarrassed and seething with anger, how pitifully adorable.

"I believe I understand what you were saying now Thomas" Logan says, looking between us.

I glance over at Thomas confused "wait is this a video about me and Sir Sing a Lot over there? "

Thomas nods "I notice that you guys tend to.. fight a lot and was hoping we could sort this out"

"there's nothing to 'sort out', its real simple, I just hate him"

"w-well! I hate you too hot topic! "

"wow, you're blushing and calling me hot? "

"oh now don't you dare even think I would ever have a.. a crush on someone as emo and angsty as you! "

"same here princey" I spit out his name in disdain

Patton watches us nervously "now now.. this fight is going a little far dontcha think? "

"not nearly so far as Romans ego is up his ass"

"not nearly as far as.. your edginess on the emo spectrum! "

"oh come on princey you're just stealing my insult! And I thought you were the embodiment of creativity"

Roman reddens even more, I smirk at how riled up he was getting.

Patton starts to panic a bit but I don't notice, too busy glaring him down.

"well.. I am! I was just.. it sounded good at the time! I-It was a comeback anyways! "

"so what? "

"w-well.. "

"come on princey, is the queen of musicals at loss for words? "

"I am a man! A manly man! "

"oh sure you are, a 'manly' man who's obsessed with girly disney princess shit? "

"LANGUAGE! " Patton and Thomas yell. I give them the finger with both hands and they gasp. I widen my smirk and turn back to princey who was in mid insult

"EXCUSE ME?! NUMBER ONE, HOW DARE YOU INSULT DISNEY! NUMBER TWO, IT IS NOT GIRL- " he suddenly stops and stares at my arms.

I roll my eyes "what? You entranced by my bod like you were earlier you blushing mess? "

Roman looks up at my face and my smirk fades, is he.. crying? I look over at the other sides. Logan and pattons eyes were wide and watery as well.

"MY ANXIOUS BABY" Patton wails as Logan adjusts his glasses and looks away

"I'm.. I can't even put this into words.. " he mutters to himself.

I look over to Thomas, only to find pure hurt and worry in his eyes "Virgil.. "

"wh-what? Something on my face? "I struggle to keep my act up from the anxiety.
Is there something wrong? Why are they looking at me like that? They're supposed to hate me! Ah right, maybe it's pity?

I feel my breathing become uneven

"V-virge.. your arms.. " Roman squeaks out, causing me to pale and look down. And there, in plain view, are my cut arms covered in blood.