Sorry- [update]

Hey-!
I'll just say this straight up (ha gay joke) as you may know school started not too long ago and it's been keeping me pretty busy, along with the fact that I'm honestly not motivated to write this story anymore- sooooo I'll likely not be continue this, super sorry if you were enjoying it (idk how, I cant write lol) but its just the way things are I guess..

Overall thank you to all of the voters, viewers,and commenters that have been with me while writing this! If you're ever interested (probably not-) in anything else I'll write in the future to develop my currently non existing skills, likely just short stories for my ocs or maybe a collection of some weird joke stories me and my bff write once in a while along with whatever game that is where you say a sentence at a time and come up with a story in it, which are always funny, at least to our sense of humor- You could concider following me I guess, or just look me up once in a while to see if I've gotten the time or motivation! Oof i sound like a YouTuber begging for likes and subs lmao, but seriously you don't have to! I honestly never expected to get this many views and votes, eek so thank you again for that! I'll maybe see you all around then.

Bye! Tysm again, this has been a ton of fun!