Jc caylen imagine

Hey guys so I decided to make a Sunday update ( I don't know why but whatever ) so I wanted to say thank you all so much for voting for my story and all, it means so much. I thought that I would get maybe like 2 views if I was lucky and now I have almost 400. Everyday I go on to see what's happening and any news and I see the view amount increasing by at lest 10 each day and I'm so shocked and amazed, words can't even describe how I feel. Again thank you all so much for the support and everything. Also I wanted to get some feedback on my work so if you have any suggestions or comments on how to make these imagines better I would appreciate it. Even if you say, "I didn't like how you did..." I would still appreciate any good or even bad comments so then I can make these better for you guys. Anyways hope you enjoy this. :)

Your POV:

I was so pissed off. I was fuming with anger and couldn't believe what he did. My boyfriend just CHEATED on me!!!! I was furious. I was done with life, my bf cheated on me, I was a loser and nobody at school. I was just feed up with life. I ran into my bathroom and pulled out a razor.

I left my phone on the counter and sat down on the floor. I sat there looking at my wrist, and then I sliced the razor across it. The blood started coming out but it gave me some kind of relief. I continued and kept slicing the razor over my wrist

Throughout the process I heard my phone ring multiple times but I just ignored it and kept cutting.

Then I heard the front door to my apartment open, and the first thing that popped into my mind was shit!! No one knows that I cut and if anyone finds out I will be bullied at school more then I already am. Kids are mean, they would call me emo and goth and I would lose the only couple friends that I have and I do t want that.

I saw I figure stand through the doorway but it was all blurry from my crying. I cleared my eyes and saw one of my only friends, Jc standing there with tears coating his face and pouring out of his eyes. I just looked at him ashamed and he looked at me not even trying to stop the tears coming out of his eyes.

Finally he reacted and graded the razor out of my hand, ran to my room and opened the window and threw it out the window. He then ran back to me and pulled me into a hug. Both of us were crying on each other's shoulders. When he pulled anyway, he got a towel and wrapped it around my wrist.

"Y/N don't ever even think of doing that again!" He said sternly looking into my red puffy eyes.

"But Jc, no one needs me. My boyfriend cheated on me, no one likes m-" I was saying but he cut me off.

"Y/N stop right there. What are you even talking about?? I need you. Your an amazing girl and I love you to death. I fell in love with you ever since the day we meet and I have always wanted to call you mine. Don't even say that no one needs you. Your an amazing girl, your funny, smart, caring, nice, thoughtful, gentle, and basically the definition of beauty. Every time I'm having a bad day I look at you and can't stop smiling. You make me happy, you keep me going through the good and the bad days. I don't even know what I would do if I lost you because without you, I'm lost. I love you Y/N and don't ever forget that. To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world, you are my world. I will never ever stop loving you Y/N" he said as I looked at him in shock.

I just stared at him until he leaned in and kissed me. I never knew he felt that way about me. I kissed back and our lips moved in sync. The kiss, it was full of passion and love and most of all it made me feel loved. We both pulled away and looked at each other.

Jc helped me get up and said, "Here let me take you to the doctor to see about your cuts, if you need stitches and all."

"Ok. But Jc I don't want the kids at school to find out, I don't want all of my friends finding out."

"Don't worry. We can ask the doctor to put bandages on your arm and we could say you burned you arm while cooking." He said holding my hand and helping me out the door.

"Okay." I said kissing his cheek.

"Y/N, um I have one more question." He said stopping in his tracks a turning to me.

"Yeah what is it?" I asked

"The thing I said back there, I want you to know that it's true and I really do love you and I want to be able to call you mine. Basically what I'm trying to say is, Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, his gorgeous brown eyes looking deep into yours.

"Of course I will Jc!" I answered hugging him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he wrapped his hands around my waist pulling me closer to him. You both pulled away and then leaned in and kissed each other. I could feel butterflies in my stomach and fireworks around us. I then realized I loved Jc and he loved me.

THE END