OMG!

So I hit 5k view on this imagine book and I honestly am saying this from the bottom of my heart, I can't be anymore grateful that I have such amazing readers, and viewers. So as always, here's the imagine for 5k. Also don't forget to vote, add to reading list and all that JAZZ!!

> Valer <33

--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--•--

Your POV:

I was sitting is a café downtown L.A alone waiting for my friend to show up. My phone screen lit up showing a text from her,

"Hey I'm so sorry Y/N but I can't make it something else came up. Maybe next time?"

Well this was a waste. I sat there drinking my Pumpkin Spic Latte with a bit of a frown on my face, I'm usually a happy person until someone cancels plans on me. I sat scrolling through twitter until I see someone sit down on the other end of the table.

"Hi." Said the person sitting across from me. Male voice, must be a dude or a girl with a freakishly deep voice I though. I looked up and meet his gorgeous big brown eyes.

"Hi, um not to be rude but why are you siting here?" I asked closing my phone looking at him while taking a sip of my drink.

"Well I saw you were sitting alone and I though you would like some company, also considering you had a frown on your face I though maybe something was wrong." He said as concern flashed over his eyes.

"Oh nothing really. Well it's just that my friend said that we would meet up here and catch up but she had other plans and canceled on me." I said looking down playing with my fingers.

"Oh well if it'll make you feel any better I can hang out with you, if that's cool with you though." He said smiling a little.

"Sure that'd be great, wanna head to the park down the street?" I asked point inion the direction we would head over to.

"Sounds fun, let's get going." He said getting up and walking out the door with me.

"So what you wanna talk about on our way there?" He asked.

"I don't know, wanna play 20 questions" I asked looking at him, "I mean if we're hanging out I might as well get to know you better." I said giggling a little at the end.

"Sure here I'll go first, what's you fave color?" He asked.

"Well my favorite color is, (insert fave color here) what's yours?" I asked looking at him waiting for his response.

"Mines teal. Oh by the way I never got your name, I'm Jc." He said.

"I'm Y/N." I said smiling at him. After about 10 minutes walking and 19 questions later, we finally made it to the park. We went on the swings and down the slide and when I was climbing the monkey bars, I fell off but Jc caught me.

"Whoa watch out there Y/N, last thing we need is a beautiful girl like you breaking a leg or something." He said holding me in his arms looking into my eyes while I look into his gorgeous deep brown ones. He closed his eyes and slowly started to lean I and I did the same. Finally after like 10 zillion years, his soft lips met mine. Our lips moved in sync, with butterflies filling my stomach.

We both pulled away to catch our breath. He put me down since he was still holding me in his arms as well.

"Well that was.."

"Wow." He said laughing a little at the end.

"Yeah." I say blushing. Jc caught me trying to hide my face and lifted up my chin so we were looking at each other again.

"Look Y/N I know I may sound like an idiot and I know you may not like me back, but I've seen you around, at school, we go to the same school if you didn't know. Or I see you walking home and your so amazing and beautiful and I wish to learn more about. But I don't want to be friends." He says, and as u hear the last sentence my heart breaks in two. I stepped back a little looking at him sadness filling my eyes.

"Why?!" I asked shocked at what he said.

"Because I want to get to know you as more then just a friend." He said coming closer to me. He rested his hands on my waist while my hands involuntarily found their way around his neck.

"Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" He asked looking into my eyes. Maybe it was a good thing (insert BFF name here) canceled. I was thinking should I say yes and then my heart just spoke for me. I leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He was shocked but soon smiled into the kiss.

Maybe this is the start of something new.

THE END