Forever My Baby?

"Girl I'm not gone hurt you just lay down. You said this what you wanted what's the problem now?" The truth is, I didn't know what the problem was. I was being scary. He was getting frustrated as he stood there, dick hard as a rock. It was like his dick was staring at me too, pressuring me. "Fuck it. Come on." I said as I began to nervously take off my clothes. "I think you need my help. I'll take em off." I was really getting ready to do it. I was getting ready to lose my virginity. I mean I'm 16...it's bout that time right? He was already naked and when he got me naked he was caressing every inch of my body. He kissed my neck and reached down to my pussy and started to finger me. I let out a moan and he chuckled and started laying me down on his mom's king sized bed. He was on top of me now, almost dry humping and began to work his way down my body. "Shit shit shit he's bout to eat me!" I thought as I closed my eyes tightly. "Relax man.." he whispered. Then he dove right in and started sucking on my clit with no mercy! I whimpered and moaned in pleasure as my legs began to shake...."Fuck! Zay!" He looked up at me and I saw this determined look on his face before my eyes rolled back into my head. I had began to hyperventilate. Just then he stuck his finger in me...it kinda hurt but he knew what he was doing. He was doing the "come here" finger. I felt a fiery feeling go through my whole body and I couldn't stop screaming. After the feeling went away he stopped. He said "Damn you cum quick." I didn't know that's what it was. I was still out of breath. "Oh and by the way I'm finna tear you up, cuz you got them WETS." I was still laying down. I didn't get a chance to say anything because he started kissing me again I then felt him feeling his dick around looking for the hole. When he found it he went in slow. "It hurt bae, it hurt!" He just kissed me and then told me it's okay and that he got me.

It never did get better. That boy was Isaiah. We grew up together in church. We had been "talking" for about 2 years. We never made it official. But I felt like we didn't need to. I knew I was his. I thought he was mine. That same day, he texted me and said "I'm sorry. But I just realized that pussy was all I was looking for and not a serious relationship." I cried and cried. After that I stopped falling for niggas and they tricks.