Concrete Rose

Saturday night had come to an end. It was sad because as much as I claimed to love God, I hated church now. It was so hard for me to see Isaiah's cute face even though we fucked months ago. Isaiah was 6'4, light skinned and built. I thought he was perfect for me. But now...his beauty hurts my eyes.

For awhile after he ended our relationfriendship, I was cold hearted. I turned down any nigga who tried to even say hi to me. I was done with love. But then one day I decided that I wouldn't let his sorry ass take control over my love life.

That day was the day my best friend Breonna came over. Now Breonna? She was my bitch. She always kept it real. She never bullshitted with me. Breonna was about 5'5". She kept either sew ins or box braids so in all them three years I knew her I never saw her real hair. She was the kind of brownskinned that's almost lightskinned. Breonna was 17 but she seemed like she was older because of the way she carried herself.

"Bre, girl! Isaiah? he got him a bitch now!" I said as soon as we got in my room.

"Girl who? show me that bitch insta!" I immediately grabbed my phone and started lurking his page to find her page again.

"Here she go." I gave her the phone.

She started dying. "This bitch hurt!"

"Riiiiight like... tha fuck?"

It's so bad. Because I grew up all my damn life in church and I cuss more than a fuckin sailor. I mean I believe there's a God but he haven't showed his face to me personally yet so I just kinda ride the fence when it comes to religion. It's like I'm a Christian but I'm doing me at the same time if that make sense.

I noticed that Bre's phone had been getting a lot of texts since she had gotten to my house. "Girl who keep making yo shit ring?" I asked her. I was kinda jealous.

"Well I downloaded this new app called You're It. It's a dating site I guess, shit. You should make you one. Niggas be inboxing me all the damn time. It would probably help you get over his ugly ass." she pointed to my screen where a picture of him and her was.

"Girl I don't know. I'm tired of the games." I said.

She said "Bitch. You supposed to be 18 to have an account. These niggas all over 18. They ain't got time for the games either."

"Bitch that shit dangerous!" I hit her arm.

"Just do it fa me. I want you to try it out." She spoke calmly.

That night, I signed up. When age came up, I put 18 like she said. Not long after that I went to sleep. When I woke up I had 15 new messages. I went through them all and carefully decided which ones I wanted to reply to.

No hood ass niggas.

No old ass niggas.

No ugly ass niggas.

I only replied to like 3. Call me picky but shit I need a cute ass 18-21 year old without a federal record, haha.