Promise to save me?

,Description,

There was a time when I was happy, healthy, and in love... but that time is over. Now the only thing that I feel is regret, sorrow, and pain.

Meet Logan, a sarcastic, free loving, genius. Or she was, that all changed when she was diagnosed with hepatocellular carcinoma (liver cancer) . She vowed, that she would tell no one whatsoever, wouldn't fall for anyone. But then, she feels the need to change her rules when new boy Chris Runs joins the school.

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Now, meet Chris, a shy mysterious boy, who senses something off about Logan the first day they meet. The thing about Chris was he was stubborn as a mule, never backed down from a fight, and never expressed his true feelings.

But what Logan doesn't understand is... everyone has secrets, and some are worse then others.

———————————————————————————————————————————————-

"One day... you're going to tell me your secret, and you're going to be pretty damn happy that you did." Chris said in a sincere tone.

"And one day, you'll regret ever trying to come into my life." I whispered, turning my face so that he wouldn't he wouldn't she me shed a tear. He placed a hand on my shoulder "never" he smiled lightly.