Fallen , hard.

Brielle'sP.O.V💓

I get up and decide to get ready for my "date?" uh really don't know what to call it. After I finish my morning routine (shower, hair aka messy bun with red bandana , face) I pick out a gray sweatshirt with black&red writing that says "Princess❤" , faded blue jeans , and red,black,&white

Jordan's. I grab my iPhone and plop on my bed seeing that I got a text from Ray.

PhoneConvo📲

SurferBOII🏄 ;

Hey You Ready?

ThaDoll💗;

almost.

SurferBOII🏄 ;

👌 , I'm On My Way.

ThaDoll💗;

you can come in the house when you get here . it's just my mom and me. ☺

SurferBOII🏄 ;

😳. Umm Ok. I'll Come.

ThaDoll💗;

👌😘.

ConvoOver📴;

Ray'sP.O.V🏄

I can't believe she asked me to come in basically to meet her mom. I'm nervous as I don't know what but I get out of the car anyway. I knock on the door with my heart beating fast as the speed of light.

??? ; *a woman that looks EXACTLY like Brielle opens the door* Yes?

Me ; *rubs the back of my neck* Hi, I'm Ray. One of Brielle's friends.

??? ; *smiles* OHHH! Come in, come in.

Me ; *walks in gawking at the huge house* You have a beautiful home.

??? ; *smiles* Thank you ! By the way I'm Mrs.Brieon.

Me ; *smiles* Nice to meet you.

Brieon ; Same to you. Can I get you something to drink ?

Me ; *shakes head* No ma'am , but thank you anyway.

Brieon ; No problem.

Brielle'sP.O.V.😍✌

I hear talking downstairs , so I head down. Standing by the door is Ray. To my surprise , we are matching. Same shoes , similar jeans , & sweatshirts except his is gray with Mickey Mouse hands and "Ray" in red and black.

Mom ; *laughs* Did ya'll plan this ?

Me ; *shakes head* Nope .

Mom ; I wanna capture this cause ya'll look to cute. *smiles&grabs her camera off the bar.

She takes a couple of pics and out the door we head. We walk outside and at the edge of the driveway is a 2012 black challenger.

Me ; Dammmn. I like this ! *smiles*

Ray ; *turns arounds & looks at me* Good , now get in before you get soaked.

Me ; *laughs* Truuu. *running to the passenger side*

I get in a Ray starts up the engine , heading towards the movie theater.

Me ; *looking out the window* Cali is so beautiful , especially when it rains.

Ray ; *still looking at the road* I agree.

Me ; *looks over at him* Is your dad Ryan Cole ?

Ray ; *nods* Yeaaah,why?