why?

Ray'sP.O.V😔

Why.Why.Why.Why. That's all I could ask myself. Why did this happen? What did I do wrong? If I ever lost Brielle...I wouldn't be able to live...I'd take my life...I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Ariel's red face and Jacob sitting on the floor crying with Ken rubbing his back trying to comfort him, but it's hard to comfort someone when your crying to. Roc was sitting in the chair beside Ariana and they were crying too , except for Ariana she had her head bowed...praying and crying.

Ariel ; *tries to smile through her tears* I-Its gonna be ok..S-She'll be fine *her smile faded and she just burst into tears*

Me ; I just don't understand...why did this happen to Brielle. This is all my fault..If I wouldnt hav---*gets cut off with a slap to the face*

Ariel ; *backhand slaps him* Don't you dare go there! This is no ones fault! You tried to do something nice for her! It was an accident! Accidents are not anyone's fault! Do you understand? *tears starts to come through her eyes*

Me ; *nodding rubbing my face* Yes,but you did not have to slap me !

Ariel ; You were talking crazy and that was the only way to snap you out of it. God did this for a reason.

2HrsLater a lady comes in and tells us that we can come in to see her , but she's asleep . I grab Mrs.Breion's hand as we all walk down the hall and into the elevator. We make it to the 3rd floor and down the hall to room 143. I open the door and there she is , all hooked up to machines. Her body looks so fragile and her leg is now wrapped up , along with her arm. We all stand around her bed as a lady with a name tag "Dr.Payton" speaks.

Dr.Payton ; Hello , I'm Dr.Vanessa Payton. Ms.Smith has a concussion,3broken ribs,a broken leg&arm,and has lost some of hermemory. She'll only be able to remember her parents and siblings , such as a mother ..

Me ; So...she wont remember me?

Dr.Payton ; *shakes head no* Im sorry but no. Like i said she will remember no friends or anyone past that.

My heart fell.

Me ; *voice shaky* T-Thank You ,

She nodded and walked out of the room leaving us in the room.

Me ; *sits next to Ms.Brieon and holds Brielle's hand with Ms.Brieon* Thank God she's okay. *fighting back tears*

Ariel ; So , she won't remember me either , *gets up & walks out of the room, crying*

Roc ; *follows her*

Brieon ; We have to find out how exactly to get her memory back.

Me ; How?

Breion ; *sighs* Well try to get her to relive everything?

Ken ; Or just try to tell her everything.

Ariana ; Well that might be to much to tell and it might overwhelm her.

Jacob ; So what are we gonna do?

With that question everyone looked at each other searching for answers.

#later that night , 😪

I decided to stay with Brielle , just in case she woke up , while everyone else left. I sat the edge of the bed , thinking of all the many times we had together , how all of that in her mind is erased. How would she ever be able to love me , if she has no clue who I am ? The thought of it brung tears to my eyes. I put my head in my hands , sobbing. Why did this have to happen ? Why can't she just wake up and prove the doctors wrong? I finally pulled myself together , still crying a little and walked over to the couch . I laid down , looking at her as the tears flowed down my face. Pulling out my earphones , I turned on Chris Brown-Last Time Together .. thinking of "What if she wakes up and leaves me." With that thought , I stared at her , crying until I fell asleep.