eeeeep. ;D

-theNEXTmorning☀.

Brielle'sP.O.V☺.

I wake up this morning feeling really good , I guess that's because Ray was up under me . I don't know. Buut there is something that's bugging me , I wanna know my brother.

Me ; *sighs playing with Ray's fingers*

Ray ; Something wrong?

Me ; I'm sorry , did I wake you up?

Ray ; Nahh, what's wrong ?

Me ; Can I meet..uhh..see my brother? I think his name's Jacob.

Ray ; Yea thats his name and of course.

Me ; *face lights up* Okay. Well can you call them and tell them to ya know .. come over?

Ray ; Sure . D you want me to tell them your conscious or do you wanna surprise them?

Me ; *smiles* Surprise!!

Ray ; Okay. Well you do remember his wife's name right?

Me ; Ermmmm .. Ken I think?

Ray ; Yea ! What about the kids?

Me ; Uhh...Kobie and Josie?

Ray ; Perfect ! Now I'll go call them and you get ready and make sure you stay in here until I text you and tell you to c'mon down. Okay?

Me ; *nods and gets up off of the bed *

I take a LONG shower while Ray calls Jacob and Ken. When I get out I put my towel over me and dried my hair. After I finished that I put on my undergarments and threw on one of Ray's t-shirts and a pair of shorts and went back into the room , waiting on the signal to come downstairs.

Ray'sP.O.V👍❤

I just called Jacob about five minutes ago so I just grab my iPhone and sit on the couch..about a few SECONDS later I hear the doorbell ring. "Well that didn't take long" I thought to myself as I got up and opened the door.

Jacob ; *holding Kobie's hand* Wassup Bro?

Me ; Nothing much , come on in.

Ken and Jacob walk in with the kids. Josie was sitting on Jacob's lap on the couch playing with her doll and Kobie sitting on the floor playing with his car.

Ken ; How you been Ray?

Me ; Alot better.

Ken ; Well that's good.

Jacob ; So , had Brielle been showing any signs of waking up?

Me ; *sighs and gets out my phone to text Brielle to come downstairs* No.

Josie ; Will TT ever wake up?

Ken ; Of course she will ,

Kobie ; I wish TT would wake up..I miss her.

Brielle ; *comes from downstairs* Wish granted !

Everyone's head snapped up and they looked at Brielle as shocked as can be , before Kobie and Josie jumped up and hugged her.

Kobie ; TT I missed you !!

Josie ; Please don't ever go to sleep that long again !

Brielle ; *laughs and hugs them both* I won't , I promise.

Jacob ; BRI!?!

Brielle ; *smiles* I'm guessing your Jacob , my brother ?

Jacob ; *hugs her* I missed you so much ! I know you don't remember me or the kids but just--