Truth Or Dare?| Momota Kaito x Harukawa Maki

Why are their names so weird in japanese sequence...

Aaaanyway welcome!!! Yes! This book is still going on!

We've got another character x character one here, requested by MiaTheLonerGirl. Hope you enjoy!

Buuut first I'll do some research on them to not make them that OOC.

Done! Now let's start!

Non-despair AU

~■♡■~
Maki was walking down the hallways, bored out of her mind. She kicked the dust carelessly, while thinking about one person.
"... Harukawa-chan!" Kaede's voice could be heard, then fast footsteps - and a hand grabbed Maki's arm. "I was searching for you!"
"What do you want?" she muttered.
"You see, our class is holding a Truth or Dare party!" the carefree pianist answered, giving a golden smile. "And you should be there."
"... No."
"Oh come on! Please?"
"No."
Kaede pouted, but the her pink eyes lit up and she smirked. "Momota-san will be there too~"
Maki's crimson eyes went wide as saucers and her face became just a just as bright crimson color. "... Do you want to die?" she muttered.
"N-No I don't." the blonde sweatdropped, then pulled Maki's arm. "It will be fun!"
The assassin sighed, and nodded bluntly. A game wouldn't hurt.

~■♡■~

"Guys, I've brought Harukawa-chan!" Kaede cheered as they stepped in the classroom they decided to hold the game in. The desks were pushed in the corner, so there were big space. Everyone was sitting on the ground in a random circle. Obviously there were only two spaces left - one between Shuichi and Rantaro and one between Kaito and Kokichi.
Kaede ran to Shuichi's side and sat down, leaving Maki the space between the two purplenette's. She sighed in annoyence, and bluntly sat down, not saying a word.
"What's with the moody face? You're on your fucking period?" Miu asked, making a disgusted face.
"Do you want to die?" Maki glared coldy into her icy blue eyes.
"Eeeep!" she cried out, then decided to stay silent.
"What's period?" Kokichi tilted his head, but then smirked immediately. "Nishishi, just kidding, I know what it is. You--"
"Ouma, I think it is not the right place to discuss that." Kirumi said calmly.
"Aw. Okay, mommy~" he pouted.
"What the hell dude, she's still not your mother!" Kaito yelled at him, but then sighed and looked at Maki instead. "Hi, Maki-roll."
"Don't call me that." she muttered with a slightly red face.
"Alright!" Kaede clapped her hands together. "Let's start the game, shall we? Saihara-san, will you start for us?"
Shuichi looked away and nodded, then looked around and said, "Ouma, truth or dare?"
Kokichi smirked. "Dare!"
He was silent for a few seconds, then looked at the drink the lil liar held in his hand and gave a barely noticeable smirk. "I dare you to throw your grape panta out the window."
Kokichi widened his eyes for a second. "Nishishi, I was lying, truth."
"Do it." Shuichi narrowed his eyes.
The supreme leader sighed, stood up from the circle and walked to the window. He glared at the delicious drink one last time, then with one large wave of his arm, he threw out the bottle.
The crocodile tears instantly started to escape his purple eyes and he fell to his knees. "AND IIIIII WILL ALWAYS LO-- OW!" he hissed in pain - he was hit hard on the head by Tenko.
"Shut up, you stupid male!" she huffed.
"Mommy, she hurt me!" Kokichi cried out, looking at Kirumi.
"Are you lying again?" the maid asked calmly.
"Nishishi, yes I am, it didn't hurt."
He sat back down, and turned to Maki. "Truth or dare~?"
Maki thought for a second. We were talking about Kokichi, so he would definitely dare her something like kiss a girl or jump out the window after his panta.
"Truth." she said.
"Do you have a crush on Momota-chan~?"
She nearly choked on her own saliva and her face turned a crimson red. "Do you want to die!?"
"Hey, I'm the one asking questions, not you!" Kokichi huffed. "Answer!"
"No...!"
"You're lying. I hate liars!"
"You're a liar yourself..." she narrowed her eyes.
"LIAR-- Oh wait, that's me." he hummed, but then smirked. "You didn't deny you were lying, so you have a crush on Momota!"
"N-No I don't!" she shook her head.
Kaito was blinking at the two, trying to process what was happening. So Maki was in love with him? He turned slightly red himself, but soon shook it off and smirked. While the two were arguing, he tapped Maki's shoulder.
"What--" she turned around, but was cut off as soft lips met hers. She widened her eyes, and if it's possible, she became even more red, though she soon found herself melting into the kiss.
"Angie ships Kaimaki!" a cheerful voice said. "It's all thanks to Atoa!"
"What the hell, Angie!"
~■♡■~
I was trying, ok? Sorry that you had to wait long but I really had no idea.
Hope it wasn't too bad.
Thanks for reading.