leo x reader {jack and rose}

{In which you play as Rose in "Titanic"}

"Ms. L/n, would you like a ride back to your hotel?"

It had been 14 hours since you'd begun filming. Though you'd lost track of time, the open black sky was telling you it must be dreadfully late, in which case an escort would be welcomed. It was late nights like this that made you appreciate the effort your fellow actors and the film team put into this project, no matter how many hours of sleep you lost because of it.

"Yes, thank you Anna. I'll be out in a minute." 

You smiled at your production manager, beginning the process of undoing the buttons on your elaborate costume as you walked to the dressing rooms. Because you were shooting off-location for a couple days, the cast and crew were now inhabiting a few scattered local hotels, and the dressing rooms were, in a similar fashion, quite scattered.

Dozens of the costume crew members were bustling around the area as you attempted to locate a place to change out of the bulky dress that, while capturing Rose's essence, was quite uncomfortable. 

"Hey, kiddo." 

The voice coming from behind you, albeit familiar, startled you enough to make you let out a small noise of alarm. Upon turning around, you could see a small smile forming on Leonardo's lips. 

"Woah there, didn't mean to scare ya," He said with a soft chuckle, his hands wandering into his pockets, "I just haven't seen you since..." 

You rolled your eyes, undoing your work and buttoning the top few buttons of your costume back up. "Hysterical, DiCaprio." 

The two of you had been filming your most intimate scene off-location, as the director wanted to present the vibe of more of a personal, different cinematographically enhanced experience. You and Leo had become close almost instantly during your time working together on Titanic, so at first, you weren't uncomfortable with the prospect of the scene-after all, you've been thrown into such situations in other films that were purely professional. 

Everything seemed like it would be totally fine...that is, until the scene was blocked for the first time. You hadn't been able to look at your co-star the rest of the day off-set after that.

Leo smirked, taking a step towards you. "I don't see why you feel the need to cover up in front of me at this point, L/n." You let out a small, exasperated laugh, making a move to walk past him in order to locate your dressing room, but you were stopped by a swift yet gentle hand on your shoulder. 

"I know where your dressing room is, if that's what you're looking for. It's opposite to mine." Leo said softly, almost surreptitiously. How convenient.

You hesitated, wondering if this was one of his devises. Leo raised an eyebrow, grinning. "Well come on sweetheart, when have I ever steered you in the wrong direction?" You pursed your lips at the nickname you'd heard so many times, raising an eyebrow of your own. At that moment, you didn't care where he was taking you. 

"Then lead the way."