Term

The only saving grace of my life was some unexpected news which came my way when a friend who I had known since kindergarten told me about a vacancy at a nearby all-girls school.

For a seasoned lesbian this was something that had the potential to be awkward especially as most of the girls in this school were at the age were good looks went a long way to getting them sexual favours from one another, but I had promised to distance myself from such temptation which proved difficult as I was appointed the Physical Education teacher.

I got my own room with my own shower but it didn’t stop me imagining all those young naked bodies not so far away washing themselves all over as their hands prodded and poked crevices….I was getting ahead of myself here but I loved my job and I offered a few side classes of reki, aromatherapy and massage which had proved to be very popular.

It was almost time to start the fresh semester and I wondered what the new intake would provide for my deprived mind and often empty bed too…

Fantasies were totally fine in my book as they had no chance of becoming substance in the real world and each morning I awoke with one hand between my legs and an assortment of sex toys on the bed most of them covered in my juices.

I rose quickly as the clock struck six which gave me two hours before I had to make tracks to the school…

I showered and then selected my usual garb of clothing which consisted of the professional work shirt and pencil skirt because the aspects of physical education also required practical exercise and examination, I kept my sports clothes at the school and I could change into them when the lessons demanded it..

Sat at the breakfast bar nibbling at a croissant and taking slow slurps of coffee I was awoken from my slumber by the arrival of the morning post.

I had opened the door to be greeted by a familiar face.

“Hey frank, your early”.

He smiled at me which was all he seemed to do these days, I imagined he was getting his oats every morning from the gorgeous creature who he had married…

“Big day…..promotion……….got a couple of letters for you which need a signature”.

He produced a heavy duty electrical gadget with a light pen and I scribbled my signature and picked up the items of mail..

“Good luck with that, Im guessing Maggie will be happy”.

“Well she will see me more and of course the money will make her happy”.

“Damn frank that will be another excuse for her to fill the wardrobe with shoes……don’t let her get into that obsessive mood again”.

“I wont”.

He turned round and was quickly away from the house and on his merry way, I closed the door and looked at the parcels with interest…..firstly their was a new vibe which I had ordered from Ann Summers, this one was a clit magnet and sure to enhance my orgasm…..shame it couldn’t be shared with anyone…..

There were the usual bills and I was about to put them on the dresser for viewing later when a single sheet of paper caught my eye…

It was a flyer for a new bar that was opening in the city centre…..I felt the place had enough drinking establishments but this one was of particular interest as it appeared to be strictly for LGBT…

I sat down to read the fluff and spiel about where it would be and then observed that their was a special opening night involving speed dating..

I silently thumped the air as I thought about this, I had heard about places doing this exercise but never thought anymore about it but to actually go to one and potentially meet other lesbian women who were looking to meet their ideal partner was an opportunity not to be missed.

Taking a hold of my diary I found that nothing was occupying the space for the event……nothing exciting tended to happen to me anyway but I felt a sudden wave of enthusiasm at what might be to come but for now I put the paper down on the mantelpiece and after setting the alarms I made my way to the car and my first day at work.