Stress

I walked through the door and slipped off my shoes before collapsing into the comfort of the sofa…..this was only the calm before the storm but it was one hell of a day…..

I had made a new friend in the form of a former school pupil who I had not given much thought to…….she was dating the quarterback and her life was on a different tangent to my own but to now discover that she liked girls and her relationship was a front for the two of them made my nipples stand to attention..

The only downside to this was that as a blonde she didn’t really appeal to me, my luck with them was positively distressing and I just couldn’t envisage a future that was inclined but she would make a good friend and with Catherine I had two people to chat with about the mundane topics and unwind too…

I didn’t remain static for long and after going upstairs to remove my work clothes, take a cold shower and then dress in t-shirt and shorts I spent the next hour preparing dinner………a light collation of meats with salad vegetables to keep me trim and satisfied before going out this evening.

After tea I took a look at the leaflet and hadnt noticed that bringing a friend along meant free drinks all evening, I picked up my phone and seeing that the latest entry had not been input into memory I dialled it…

“Leanne”

“Hi Madeline, have you had thoughts about if you want to go out this evening………..with me?”

“Most definitely, I can never turn down a free drink and a chance to get some pussy”.

“You don’t mess about with what you say”.

“Life is too short for that Leanne…………sorry to shock you but I want to see what this speed dating has to offer…….do we need to register beforehand?”

“There is an email address, would you like me to put your name into a mail and send it through”

“Yes please”

“Consider it done………so if you do get lucky what type of woman do you go for?”

“One with a pulse, a great pair of tits………….to be honest I am not fussed……….I can take whatever is on offer”.

Madeline knew that I was off the menu, I didn’t beat around the bush in letting her know that gentlemen may prefer blondes but I didn’t, she certainly was not offended by my opinion….I wouldnt want to raise her hopes but from what she said about not being fussed meant that if I ended up in her sights then I might end up in bed with her.

I pondered this, she was relatively new to me and maybe it could work between us, it was too early to speculate.

I put the phone back into its cradle to charge and climbed the stairs once again………..I decided on another quick shower but with hotter water and a gas bubble to keep my feelings erotic while bathing my body in a fresh coat of jasmine and sandalwood.

The club was not far from my home and I arranged to meet Madeline outside, she promised to keep a place in the queue for me as did I dependant on who got their first.