TWENTY-EIGHT

JINYOUNG POV

After changing into the clothes they wanted us to wear for the photoshoot. Let's just say that I overheard Daehwi's conversation with Woojin earlier. I didn't really thought that guy from the COEX was Daehwi, I'm surprised he didn't noticed it either. I was sitting somewhere away from all the cameras and lighting, I was just waiting for my own turn. Still having my water with me, I was taking a sip from it until Jihoon came into view informing me that I'm up.

I got up, leaving the water on the table and proceeded pass walls to the scene. It was quite dark despite our music video sceneries. I went to where they want me to be at then begin the shooting.

3RD POV

Daehwi got excited after Jinyoung passed by him for his photoshoot. He was conversing with WooJin again, but this time Woojin was holding a camera pointing it on Daehwi.

"Oh I wanna see this."[LDH]

"Why do you wanna watch this?"[PWJ]

"Because he's a member of this new group."[LDH]

"Why didn't you watch mines?"[PWJ]

"You already got yours done?"[LDH]

"Yes"[PWJ]

Daehwi's thoughts went blank, he quickly hid his face and turned away from the camera. WooJin laughed then shut off the camera and handed it to Guan Lin who was standing near by. Daehwi found a TV of where the camera was recording. Guan Lin had the camera turned back on, after conversing with Jihoon and Woojin, he found Daehwi standing next to the tv. With Daehwi couldn't help resisting, when Jinyoung was finished doing a pose. Daehwi pretended to squeeze his left cheeks, Jinyoung obviously seeing that, he smiled and laughed from he saw in front of him.

>>>

DAEHWI POV

Photoshoot is over, it's literally 1-2am. Everyone is tired, well except for me. I always do this crazy stuff that make me ended up sleeping very late. We thanked the staffs before going back to pack our things, 2Parks and Guan Lin left as soon as they finished packing. Jinyoung finished but he decided to wait, I was taking my precious time having my things packed neatly.

"Are you gonna be like this everytime?"

"Maybe.." I saw him smirk before I putting in my last piece of cloth in.

Jinyoung had his bag around his left shoulders, I walked over to meet him at the door frame. He raised his right arm and wrapped it around me.

"C'mon slow poke. We should get as much sleep for tomorrow." He begin to walk bringing me along.

"We should be careful since it's literally midnight. And you might fall asleep on the way whoever house is closer, we should stay in for the night and possibly tomorrow."

"Nice thinking, someone like you carried me before right? I should repay you then." He stopped then begin carrying me bridal style.

"Y-yah!" I tried to get off but he held on tighter.

"Hajima, you don't want me to drop you." He teases me by pretending to dropping me, I held on around his neck.

I carefully pulled out my phone to turn on the flashlight, the light post around here wasn't that good. We were getting close to our houses, remembering what I said, my house was the closest by a little bit. We arrived at my house, I loosen the grip around his neck after he carefully put me back down. I digged the keys out of my pocket as I walked to the front door.

"This probably is your first time entering my house huh?"

"Yeah, seems like it." I entered the house leaving the door open for Jinyoung to come in after.

>>>

JIHOON POV

"AIIIIYAAAA"

I woke up from WooJin screaming his lungs out. It was already morning, 7-8 hours sleep. Nice, but oh well, our sleep time gonna go short anyways. I got out of bed then head across the hall to the restroom to do my daily routines. After a long warm shower, don't ask. I still hear WooJin screaming downstairs, he really have all the energy of the world or something. I exit the restroom, putting my folded pajamas on the bed. I went downstairs, WooJin was just sitting on the couch watching TV.

"What was up with the screaming huh?!"

"To wake you."

"You continued screaming even when I was in and out of the shower."

"Oh then it was for fun."

"Fun?!" He nodded not sparing a glance at me.

"C'mon, we need to go check on the lovebirds later and continue our schedule."

"Guan Lin should—"

Ding dong

"There he is." WooJin got up from the couch and followed me to the door.

After opening the door, revealing a tall figure, Lai Guan Lin.

"Always in time huh?"

"Oh yeah.. sure whatever. Anyways ready?"

"We are, let's go." WooJin locked the door before catching up.

Luckily, those lovebird's house aren't far from ours. I'll say like 4-5 blocks away? Before we got to their house, they were already leaving. They didn't bother to wait on us, they walked down Stone Entertainment direction.

"Those two.. seriously.. let's hurry the pace." I said before grabbing their wrists.

We ran for about 5 minutes to finally catch up with those two. Of course I ended up separating the two when I got up in between them. Guan Lin panting as if he wasn't in shape even though he is. Jinyoung and Daehwi stared at us like we were crazy for running before we even started our schedule.

"Don't look at us like that. You two walk off before we even got to your house."

"Oh, we were planning to leave early to practice something."[BJY]

"What are you—"

"It's nothing, don't worry." Daehwi gave me a reassuring smile as we arrived at Stone's building.

>>>

We finished the remaining parts of our recording including a dance practice video. One of the scenes were meant to dance in rain storm weather like. It was exhausting and tiring after dancing in that weather, everyone was still drying themselves before the dance practice. We made it through, thank goodness. After many mistakes from myself and the others, we were able to finish that video. We were then sended off to Minhyun's recording studio again.

"I know you guys are just pre-debuting, but Daehwi or anyone else, do you have another song prepared for future?" I looked at Daehwi and he nodded after being asked the question.

Already have new songs down huh? What a talented precious child we have.

DAEHWI POV

I may have 1-2 songs down in mind, Jinyoung overheard one of my secret songs I made up. He wanted to do that song with me but I'm not sure if I want to use it. After redoing the recording with Minhyun and the others, we bowed and thanked him. We headed back to the dance studio to see staffs, we stood shoulder to shoulder.

"Hana dul"

"Kamsahamnida!" We bowed as the staffs begin clapping for us.

Whenever I looked back up, the staffs seemed excited more than us being able to finish the two day crazy schedule. Slowly, one by one, staffs begin leaving and congratulating us before exiting the room. By the time the last staff exit, we finished packing our stuff. The 2Park changed out to fresh clothes, I only had the mini fan at hand. Jinyoung only brought extra water bottle and a towel.