Divorce

Jack's PoV:
The police asked me why I was fighting Flynn, and after I explained, I was free of any punishment.
The officer with me went to help the other officers and I saw Rapunzel and Elsa talking about something, Rapunzel's eyes lit up when Elsa showed her a paper. Rapunzel took the paper and Elsa gave her a pen to sign something, and when Rapunzel was done she gave Elsa a huge hug and they both began to cry.
I walked over to them and Rapunzel let go of Elsa and saw me, she took the paper and showed it to me. I read the top of the paper:
Documentary Divorce Paper
My eyes lit up when I saw Rapunzel's signature on it. She took off her wedding ring and threw it to Flynn and it hit his head,"Ow!" he yelled and when he looked down and saw the ring, he grabbed it with a smile and he was pushed into the cop car.

Rapunzel's PoV:
I never felt so happy in my in tire life! Elsa hugged me again and said,"I knew that you and Jack liked eachother, now tell him." she whispered in my ear, I let go of her and looked at Jack. Elsa whispered to me,"Good luck," and she ran inside of my house.
I walked closer to Jack and said,"Jack. I love you."

Jack's PoV:
"Jack. I love you." SHE SAID IT!!! I picked her up and spun her around, when I put her down I said,"I love you too! more then anything!" and she leaned in and kissed me, this time she wasn't letting go, neither was I.

Authors Note:
Hey!!! OMG! Their Finally Together!!! But Don't Worry, It's Not Over Yet, I'll be updating pretty soon and I will talk to you guys later. PEACE✌️