What The?

Jack's PoV:
I now she's not happy with Flynn. That man is a doosh for making her this miserable. She has a life that was just like mine, at least I wasn't married to Elsa(Thank God). I don't know what I'm going to do, I wan her to be with me so bad. I guess I have to let her think it through.
I walked to my car and drove home.

Elsa's PoV:
I got home from the party and went into the kitchen where I saw Flynn (Wow! He's actually home!) "Wow! You're Home!" I said angrily, then I looked at Flynn and for some reason he was looking at me like he was drunk! "Flynn! Were You At A Bar!?!" I asked even more angry,"Yep! That's Where I've Always Been, Just........Don't Tell My Girlfriends!" he said(GIRLFRIENDS!!!!!) "GirlFriends! You Have A Wife!" I yelled and he got out of his chair and said,"That's No A Big Deal! And I Think I Need 1 More Girlfriend!" and the next thing I knew he ran to me, wrapped his arms around me and KISSED ME!

I tried to pull him away but he wouldn't let go of me. Then all of a sudden I looked at the door and Rapunzel was there watching as he was kissing me, I gave her a help look and she ran into the kitchen and pushed Flynn off of me.

Rapunzel's PoV:
I couldn't believe that Flynn was Kissing My Best Friend! Elsa looked like she needed help so I ran into the kitchen and pushed Flynn as hard as I could and he fell off of her.
He stood up an looked at me with an angry face, I began to scared and the next thing I knew he slapped me on the face harder then he ever had before,"HEY!!!" yelled Elsa and she punched Flynn in the face. I was on the floor holding my cheek, I could feel my cheek and eye puff up. Then I heard Elsa scream,"Let's Get The Heck Out Of Here!" she yelled and we both ran outside, got into our cars and drove off in different directions. Elsa said she was going to her sister's house and I knew where I was going.

Authors Note:
Hey Guys!!! I hope you guys like this chapter, and I wonder where Rapunzel is going? I will try update soon and I will talk to you guys later. PEACE✌️