Us Happier Then Ever

Rapunzel's PoV:

My life completely changed when I signed the divorce paper.

I soon moved out of my house to live with Jack, and I gave my house to Elsa.

She now has a boyfriend that she is really happy with, I think his name is Hans, I only met him once. I know that they go out every Saturday, and that really makes her happy.

Anna is now married to Kristoff and they must be going great, because they are soon going to be expecting a baby!

Flynn is still in jail, and he won't he getting out for a while, he actually met a girlfriend in jail (One who he met before in the bar.) I have never been so happy in my in tire life. Jack and I are actually engaged. I still do stuff around the house, but not as much as I did at my old house, and I stay home now while Jack works.

Jack's PoV:

I am heading home from work now, and I am now for the first time excited to come home! I walked into the kitchen where I saw my beautiful fiancé, I tiptoed behind her and yelled,"BAH!!!" and she jumped in fright, I had to laugh while she playfully slapped my arm. I pulled her close and said,"I'm sorry, I just had to." and she kissed me, she let go and said,"It's fine that you did it." she looked so beautiful, as she always is.

My life is amazing with her, I no longer have to do everything around my house, and I can finally come home to the love of my life who is home and not out at a party. Rapunzel definitely saved me, and I saved her.

Authors Note:

Hey!!! I hope you guys liked this story as much as I did. I will be making more stories soon and I hope you guys read those too. I Love You All!!! And I will talk to you guys later.

PEACE✌️

JackunzelFanForever