four.

___

___

As Seungcheol hugged you, the strangers looked at each other, confused. Not only were they confused, so were you. In only a few days, your life completely changed, and it scared you. Seungcheol pulled away and scowled at the three men standing a few feet away.

"Don't touch her again."

"She's not that important why can't we just play with her a little?" One of the strangers asked.

Seungcheol sighed. "Because I said no."

They held their hands up in defense and got in their car, heading off to wherever they were headed. Seungcheol gently took your wrist and both of you got in his car.

He looked at your bloody thigh, then up at you. "Seungbi, what happened?"

"It's a really long story." You mumbled. "I was stabbed, it got stitched up, but I guess it reopened."

He pulled out of the driveway as he shook his head. "Our parents?"

You have him a quick glance. "How'd you know?"

"They did the same thing to me to keep me from running off, but it obviously didn't work." He looked at you and smiled. "I was so angry that I didn't get to meet you, but now I have and I can protect you with my life."

He reached over and ruffled your hair, something that you deemed very big brother like, and you gently smiled at him through your pain. Despite how brotherly he was, you didn't know him. You kept your guard up.

"Okay, we need to get your thigh stitched up." He took a cloth from the back seat. "Tie this around the wound until we get to the house."

"Thank you." You sighed, turning to him with a pause. "How did you find me exactly?"

"Our parents told me about how they would get you back the moment you turned eighteen, so that they could make you miserable. I've always been trying to keep up with you, and when you turned nineteen, I knew exactly where you'd be, so I headed over there. I wanted to find you and protect you from them, but you're a Choi, so you handled yourself pretty well." He chuckled and smiled at you.

"That's a smart strategy." You told him. "So, where will I be staying?"

He looked at you, a goofy look on his face. "With me and my friends, of course."

"How many friends do you stay with?"

"Twelve."

Your eyes widened slightly. "Wow."

"Is that okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just don't really like being around guys that much, after-"

"After?"

You looked out the window, hesitant to open up anymore. Even if he was your brother, he was still a complete stranger - as mentioned earlier. You decided that maybe it was okay to tell him - there needed to be a base for trust.