*twenty three.

___

___

You woke up to your alarm and groaned, getting out of bed. When you finished getting ready, you changed into this.

You put the rose and the bracelet that Jihun gave you in your backpack, and you were going to return them so he could get his money back

You put the rose and the bracelet that Jihun gave you in your backpack, and you were going to return them so he could get his money back. You walked downstairs and was greeted by the boys as usual, but they were a bit more giddy and excited.

"Why do you guys seem so happy this morning?" You asked.

Chan grabbed your shoulders. "Because you're going to confront Jihun, and you're going to do great!"

You smiled. "You guys are so supportive of me."

"Well of course, you mean everything to us." Jeonghan said, giving you a kiss on the forehead.

"I really do love you guys."

"We love you too, Seungbi." Seungkwan chirped.

"But, I automatically love her more than all of you, since I'm her older brother." Seungcheol chimed in, sticking his tongue out.

The boys mocked one another for a moment before Seungkwan clapped his hands. "I'm hungry! Let's eat!"

You all ate breakfast together, you said your goodbyes and gave them hugs, then you headed off. You pulled up to the school and took a deep breath, then you made your way inside, awaited by Lisa and Jihun.

"Good morning, my sunshine." Lisa chirped

You smiled. "Good morning, Lisa."

"Good morning, Seungbi."

You looked at Jihun. "Morning."

"Are you okay?" He asked, grabbing your hand.

You slipped your hand out of his. "Can we talk later?"

"We can talk during lunch."

You nodded and went to class, but on the way, you heard a familiar voice. "Hey, Seungbi."

You turned around and rolled your eyes. "What, Kiyo?"

"You are angry today." She smiled.

"You would know, wouldn't you?"

She shrugged and finally walked off. The hours before lunch went by pretty slow. Once it was lunch time, you left your classroom and Jihun was waiting. You pulled on his wrist and led him to the court yard, sitting him down on one of the benches.

"Do you have anything you want to tell me?"

He shook his head. "No, why?"

You pulled the rose and the bracelet out of your bag. "I'm returning these so you can get your money back."

He looked at the gifts, then he looked down. "I'm sorry, Seungbi."

"If you wanted to be with Kiyo, you could've told me. That would've been better than you cheating on me."

"How'd you know?" He asked.

"I heard."

"Can you give me a second chance?" He asked.

"Maybe when I start trusting you again." You said. "But it would be a waste if we stopped being friends."

He nodded. "Keep those. From me to you, as best friends."

You looked at him for a moment, then nodded. Both of you got up, resulting in a gentle, friendly hug.

"My secret is safe with you, right, Jihun?"

You pulled back and held your pinky out, and he didn't hesitate to pinky promise you. "Of course."

You went to the cafeteria and joined Lisa at the table. It was like normal, which you were grateful for, then Lola came up to your table.

"Hey, Seungbi."

You smiled. "Hi, Lola."

She laughed nervously. "I thought you'd snap at me, or ask me what I wanted."

"I heard you in the woods with Kiyo a few nights ago. Thank you for standing up for me." You told her. "And I was only mean because I was protecting myself."

"I completely understand." She smiled. "I wanted to tell you, I didn't want you to get hurt. You already know, though, and it seems like you guys are good."

You nodded. "Everything's good."

"Do you wanna sit with us, Lola?" Lisa asked.

"If that's not a problem for you guys, I would love to." She replied.

You all nodded and she sat down. "Welcome to the friend group, Lola." You said.

"Really?"

You, Lisa, and Jihun all smiled. "Absolutely."

You took your phone out while you were at your locker, seeing that you had a text from Seungcheol.

Seungcheol:
- Your friends came by and said they wanted to pick you up from school. We already picked up your car for you.

You:
- okay, thank you:)

You put your phone back in your pocket, smiling at the fact that the guys were picking you up. Back in school, they called themselves Pentagon, and it made you wonder if they still went by that.

You headed out of the school, but someone tugged on your shirt and pulled you back. "Hi, princess."

-