Chapter 1: The confession

Springy's POV: I walk over to Fredbear. He turns around. "Oh hi Springy!" Fredbear says taking his hat off. "C-can i t-tell you s-something?" I ask. "Yes, of course!" He says. "I h-have a c-crush on....y-you..." i say blushing and puting my ears over my eyes. He moves them and kisses me. "Aww." He says. Then Toy Freddy sighs in disgust. I look at him mad. "Do you have a problem Bear-bear?" I say. "Yeah, Buck-teeth, none of us wanted to see your gross ass, gay shit. Keep it to yourself!" He says. "Shut up, Fatso!" I say. "Psh." He says then walks away. Fredbear puts his hat back on. We duck, then walk down the hall. We are 7ft tall while the others are 6ft. Exept for Foxy. He is 5ft5. He is pretty short. Fast tho. The night guard closes the door on us. "Please! We just want to talk! Its just Spring Bonnie and Fredbear!" I shout through the door and look at the camrea. He opens the door, we duck and sit down as he shuts the doors again. "I'll restart the generator for you, and Fredbear'll protect you for when the power goes out." I say. "Okay thanks. Anyways, what did you want to talk about?" He asks. "Well...this is gonna sound stupid..." i say. "But, we are dealing with bullies." Fredbear finnishes. Mike laughs a little. "You guys? Bullies? How so?" He says very confused. "Well, we are gay. And none of them are okay with it." I say. Mike nods smiling. "First of all, thats cute. Second of all, bring me out there. Give me a suit. Not one that'll kill me!" He says. I walk out, i walk across the street to Candy's Burgers. I ask them for a suit. They give me one. I come back, clear it of metal parts and wires. I make it look like Mike. Once im done, the power goes out. I take the suit with me as i restart the generator. I go back and Mike gets inside it. "Ooo, did you make it self-conditoned?" I nod. He smirks in the suit. We walk out and the crew looks at us. "Who is that?" Toy Chica says, holding Mangle's hand. "Errm...Chi, uh...my hand..." Mangle says. "Oh yeah, sorry." Toy Chica says. This is Mike, a new member. He will only be out once in a while, and not in the day." I say. "First of all, if  you all have a problem with gay people, you need to speak with me. I know you think, 'oh he is the new guy, he cant do anything'. Well your wrong." Mike says, his voice changer on. Toy Bonnie walks up to him and grabs him by his neck. Mike deactivates him. They all gasp. Mike turns around and goes back to the office taking his suit off. He goes back to work. I reactivate Toy Bonnie. He goes back to the stage scared.

To be continued...