Chapter 2: A huge fight

Fredbear's POV: I walk up to Springy and kiss him quickly on the cheek. Freddy comes up to me and punches me. Springy turns around and gets mad. Our eyes turn. "Why did you do that Fazfuck?!" Springy says. I rip off his ear. He yells. "Im gonna fucking kill you." He yells Mangle screeches along with Toy Chica. They run over and stand in front of us. "You have to go through us." they say. Chica laughs, "Why? Are you lesbian?" "And what if we are?" Toy Chica says geting Chica's face. Chica rips off Toy Chica's beak. Toy Chica breaks Chica's jaw again. Eventually we are all in groups. Freddy, Goldie, Chica, Foxy, Toy Freddy, BB, BG, Ennard, Bonnie, and Baby are on one team. Me, Springy, Toy Bonnie, Plushtrap, Mangle, Toy Chica, Puppet, Ballora, Funtime Freddy/Bon Bon, Funtime Foxy/Bonnet, and Mike are on the other. We out number them but yet they still try. Puppet and Goldie are first up against each other. "Golden, i helped you, do you really want to do this?" Puppet says. Goldie glares at him, "okay then." Puppet says shrugging. She destroys the suit and a decaying body is seen. I feel like im about to through up. The ripped up suit takes off the puppets face to show stuffing.  Puppet punches Goldie back down. They walk away and Puppet sews her face back on. Foxy and Mangle go up against each other. Toy Chica and Chica are against each other. Funtime Foxy/Bonnet are both against Baby. Plushtrap is against BB and BG. Plushtrap is pretty good at fighting. Ballora and Funtime Freddy/Bon Bon are against Ennard. Im against Freddy. Springy is agaisnt Bonnie. Toy Bonnie is against Toy Freddy. Mike just watches. Goldie shouts, "Start!" And we all start fighting. Freddy trys to punch me. That was a horrible mistake. I open my jaws wide. His hand goes in my mouth and my jaws slam shut. His hand leaks oil. i remove it from my mouth. We joke about it for a few seconds, "Ew." I say. "That couldn't have tasted nice." He says then he resumes fighting. I choke him from behind. He bites my arm. I plunge my other arm through his back out to the otherside and he screeches. Oil leaks out and he turns around to break my jaw. He rips it off. He then uses it to take off my arm. Mike gets worried. He walks over to Puppet. I know that Puppet knows he is a human. Mike doesnt know though. Freddy kicks me to the ground. Im too old for this.  I lay there bleeding out.

Springy's POV: I rip off Bonnie's face oil leaks out. I take off his arm then shove it in his empty cave for a face. I touch near my eye and feel a wet, sticky, liquid runing down my face. I look at my finger to see black. I sigh. I look at Freddy and Fredbear. Fredbear isnt moving. I silently run over to Freddy and break his jaw. I help Fredbear up. Everyone gets done fighting. "Puppet? We need you! Fredbear isnt in good shape." She comes over. Her eyes glow. "I healed him but he needs to be repaired. Im afriad Freddy is the only one that knows how. I know you arent welcomed by him. But that us the only way. I know Freddy couldn't live with himself if he killed someone." She says. I sigh and take him to Freddy. Freddy fixes him we go to the back room as everyone else goes to their places.

To be continued...