Parental Arguments Ensue...

Harriot

The first day of being here was great, Damien is a really nice, and caring guy, and I'm glad that he took care of Jasper for this long, though I do sense something more than friendliness when they're around each other. I'm really grateful that Damien is willing to pull a couple strings in order for Jasper to see his family, obviously Jasper means a lot to Damien in order for him to be doing this, when Jasper's his personal slave. Damien wasn't able to hang out with me as much as I would have liked, still didn't get around to questioning their relationship, but Jasper made up for it, by talking about his time here on Luna Island. He said a lot of positive things about the place, Damien and his family, the only thing that he spoke about with frustration was Damien's father. "His dad overworks him, so much. Sometimes I'd find Damien sleeping on his office desk." "Damien's father is so hard on his children, Damien really doesn't know how to approach him sometimes. He's just...standoff-ish.. Is that even a word? But yeah, so it's why you need to stay here and avoid him,ok?" Jasper never really sounded frustrated, but I could just tell, that though he was mainly sympathetic, or agitated, I knew that Jasper really didn't like him.  

The second day was brutal, let's just say I bumped into one of Damien's guest, that I wish I hadn't. Elliot, Lucy's ex-husband, was standing right in front of me, in the flesh. I glared at him, he seemed to know exactly who I was too, as Elliot said, sarcastically," Harriot, your Lucy's doctor, right? Fancy meeting you here, this house just holds loads of surprises." I bitterly said," Elliot, the heartbreaker, I don't even know how you can sleep at night, knowing that you cheated on Lucy for how long? Almost a whole year, before you were ratted out, right?" Elliot's expression turned to anger as he curled his fists, and said," What are you even doing here? I have a nose, you know, and you really smell." I replied, calmly," I was helping the women that almost died, because of her heartbreak from you.. I've been looking for her lost son for years, and I end up finding you and Jasper. I knew that you were a heartbreaker, but a kidnapper, too? I would have never thought." My tone turned bitter towards the end, but it got the point across. Elliot laughed, fakely, and said," Is that Lucy's scent I smell on you? A doctor has no ill intentions, well, obviously, you weren't being a professional doctor, if you can have -----."  I interrupted him as I yelled," Shut up, you don't know a thing about what happened between me and Lucy, you're no longer  apart of her life, anymore. So shut it." 

The third day was a little bit better as Damien explained everything that happened, after figuring out who Elliot was in relation to Jasper. If he hadn't gained my approval of becoming a romantic interest with Jasper, then he did after his explanation and what he had done for Jasper. I asked," So what is your relationship with Jasper?" I didn't want to give anything away, Jasper would learn what I was to his mother after spending some quality time with her. Damien looked around as if to see if anyone was around, and paced around the room as if to check if anyone was overhearing. He said," Let's go to my room, and then I'll answer your question." 

Damien

I sighed as we went into my room, I sat on my office chair as he set down on a little window sill seat, I said," Jasper and I are unofficial lovers. I'm going to guess that you already picked up on that, like how I picked up on how you basically treat Jasper like your son." Harriot chuckled and said," Well, guess you're as smart as those news articles say. Why are you two unofficial though?" I sighed again as I said," It's my father, if he knew that I was interested in Jasper, instead of other princesses, then well, let's just say I don't think he'd take it well..No, I know, he wouldn't take it well. I believe my mom already knows, knowing my sisters, they'd have told her by now. I think she's just waiting for me to tell her.." Harriot said," It must be hard having to hide your feelings like this." I nodded, and said," Jasper and I have made it work." To think it'll only be one year since Jasper and I met, when it feels like we've known each other forever. I shook my head, to clear my thoughts, before Harriot could guess where they were, and said," I'm going to guess that..You're going to tell Jasper, eventually.?" "Tell me what?" Jasper asked, as he opened the door. I said," That it's getting really late, and that, you should probably already be here, but I guess, you're already here, so it doesn't matter anymore." I hated having to hide something from Jasper, but it was not my secret to tell, and I knew that when he found out that he'd understand where I was coming from. Jasper's always been so understanding with everything that's happened.  With that Harriot nodded, mouthing Thanks, then left the room. Jasper said," I wonder when the guest will leave.." I chuckled and said," Already done with them?" Jasper nodded, then turned to me as he said," I-i don't mean it in a bad way, but I really don't like them. Elliot's girlfriend or whatever she is to Elliot, has been requesting I come over to her room for the past couple of days, and though it was a nice gesture as she explained Elliot's story and why he did what he did, it got annoying as she kept on trying to trick me into letting her keep me."  I said, sympathetically," That would get annoying..you don't have to worry about it, anymore, they're leaving tomorrow. We'll have to wait about a week before we're able to go to 'school,' but I'm sure it'll be a pleasant trip."