Chapter 14

Kamri

  I woke up put on some running shorts and shirt. I haven't had a morning run in a minute so I decided to go today. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I ran downstairs, filled my water bottle up. I left out and locked the door, Oh hey  girl Angel said. Good morning I said back. What you up to she said. Nothing going for a run. I didn't now you run she said smiling, I run every now and then too she said making me notice her running clothes. You wanna join me I asked, yeah let's go she said back.

We began to run, we were running and talking for about 15 minutes. So what's up with you and Lucas Angel asked. Honestly I ask myself that too, like I reallllyyyyy want Lucas he's so loving and caring and humble. I just want to know he wants me I answered back. We were just talking and it felt weird, I noticed that this black van has been circling for the past 10 mins. They started to get closer and sped up I told Angel not to panic but follow me. We lightly jogged around the corner. I told her not to panic but I lowkey panicked inside. The van started to really follow us. We started to run fast. Every corner we turned they turned, my minds started to race someone was really out to get us. We took a short cut trail and ran into someone backyard. I didn't wanna run home because I didn't want them to know where we stay. I watched as they passed by looking. We let out a sigh as they continued to go. We ran into a local diner I sat and called Lucas.

Lucas calm down we're fine I said reassuring him. Kamri somebody could've kidnapped y'all  and you want me to calm down. Where y'all at I'm coming pick y'all up. We're at Sassés. I answered. Give me five he answered, okay, Kamri he asked. Yeah I answered, I love you he said sounding serious and caring. I know that Lucas i answered, just making sure he said before hanging up.

About 10 minutes later Lucas pulled up. I don't know what I'd do if something happened to y'all he said while hugging us both. We just began to cry in his arms. C'mon lemme take y'all home he said.

The ride home was long and quiet and I noticed Lucas was angry. Lucas calm down I said grabbing his hand interlocking our fingers.  Kamri you saying that like this shit not serious, you could've been kidnapped or worse killed. But I'm here and I'm fine I said reassuring him.

We still on for tonight he asked as he dropped us off. Yeah I said looking down. What I told you about that pick your head up you too beautiful for that he said, making me smile inside. This is what i love about Lucas he knows how to make me feel better. Go get yourself looking sexy and imma see you in a bit he said kissing my hand. He waited until we got in the house safely. After being attacked by my dogs I called Breah and told her what happened.

Girl what Lucas had to say she asked, girl he was acting as if he was ready to kill somebody but we supposed to be going out tonight. Ouuu bestie bouta finally get that cherry popped. She said gassing, girl nobody is about to pop this cherry plus me and Lucas are not a couple I'm popping this good for nobody I'm not in a relationship with okuurrr!! That gone change soon she said. What that mean I asked getting interested as to where this conversation was heading. It means it's obvious you and Lucas are into each other in a matter of time y'all will be a couple. Okay Breah if that's what you say. Girlllll stop flexing like you don't want him all that flirting y'all lil asses be doing. Bye Breah imma call you later I said.

I got up took a shower listening to H.E.R focus, this song just does something to me. I did a body scrub and moisturized. After getting out I applied my coconut oil. I did my makeup, and then my hair leaving it in its natural curl. I got dressed and sprayed my perfume.