Chapter 25

JAHKING

Shorty was tripping, she acting like I'm her bitch or something. Ion like her attitude she got me fucked up. Anyways I'm down here staying with my dad I'm from Philly. The reason I'm down here now because my momma got locked up. I ain't proud to say my momma a junkie, that's the only reason I stayed with her so long was so I could watch out for her but now she serving 10-15. Me and my pops ain't that tight but we straight.

This was one big ass house, being that i come from sleeping on a sofa bed this bitch felt like a mansion. 5 bedroom 4 1/2 bathroom. And a guest house and pool. Nigga was finally living the life.

Look like she was the only one staying here beside her momma my dad and now me so I got my own room. I ain't even gon cap shawty was bad, cute bitch hood demeanor ain't really had to many chicks like her in philly.

I got out the bed and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I put my hair in a "top knot" as girls would call it. I sprayed my cologne and stepped into my slides.

I opened the room door and the smell of bacon hit me. Nigga finna eat a good ass breakfast. I thought to myself rubbing my hands together like bird man.

————————————————————————
KAMRI

I had just finished cooking breakfast, I sat down prayed and had begun to eat while scrolling through Instagram.

"mmcht" Jahking smacked his lips as he came down the stairs. I smirked.

He checked the stove, the oven and the microwave for food.

"Where's the breakfast" he asked.

"I don't cook for disrespectful rude people" I said biting the bacon.

"Look little girl, I don't know the type of lil boys you used to playing with but I'm not them, that shit you pulled yesterday make it to last time" he said grabbing a bottle of water.

"Boy. For the last time you don't put fear in my heart I could care less who you are" I said back with a pancake on my fork.

"try me" he said getting in my space I could feel his minty breath on my face. I caught my self staring at his lips.

I felt myself letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Now" he spoke as I swallowed.

"What happened to you" he asked turning away.

"I was shot" I spoke. "Twice" I said.

"Shot, how" he asked leaning against the sink.

"Actually grazed, I lost a lot of blood and at party I threw" I said picking at the eggs on my plate.

"Look I don't want no beef or bad blood between us, I don't know you and you don't know me if you don't want to get to know each other I'm cool with that" he spoke peeling a banana.