Chapter 1

Layla's pov

I was at my cousins house just hanging out with him.

He is actually really famous, his rap name is "SmokePurpp" and sometimes it's annoying.

You go out with him just to hang out or to eat and then the next thing you know, paparazzi is running after you asking if you two are dating...

Now let's return to present

Omar (Smokepurpp) was having some friends over. I have met only 1, Jahseh (In this story he is alive💔💔).

I was upstairs in his guest bedroom when I heard the front door open and 3 males talking, I could tell one was Omar's and other was Jahseh's, but the third one? Nop... Could not tell who it was.

"Eyyy Layla, come downstairs and meet one of my other friends!" I heard Omar Yell. I got up from the bed and walked downstairs to see Omar, Jahseh and someone who looks the same age as me, 17. "Hi" I said "Layla, this is my friend Pump or Gazzy, Gazzy this is my cousin Layla" Omar said "Hey Layla" Gazzy said as he shook my hand. I hugged Jahseh and walked to the kitchen so I can make myself some Avocado toast and tea. I know, fucking tumbler ass food.

When I was about to walk upstairs with my food I heard Omar called me to his gaming room.

I walked in with my food "What?" I asked lil annoyed, "Can You make some avocado toast for us too?" He asked in innocent voice "Sure" I said and smiled a lil, cuz yo gurl looooves to cook.

~9:30 pm~

My mom called me and said that I needed to go home cuz it's getting late. I walked downstairs and said my goodbyes to the guys. "Will you come over tomorrow?" Omar asked "After school" I said as I exited his house.

~Tomorrow morning 6:30 am~

I got just got up and went to my bathroom to get ready.

I was just done with my shower when Omar texted me.

Fav cuzzin💎😝
Good morning Lay. I forgot to tell you yesterday, Gazzy just moved here and he is going to your school today.

Layyylla🍭☀️
Well ok, And good morning Omar.

After that I just shrugged it off and chose my outfit, and because I'm extra I chose this.

(Yes, Layla is Maggie Lindemann)

I put on some make up and I'm ready to go!

I hop into my 2016 Audi A5

~At school~

Once again I got everybody staring at me. I'm popular just because Omar is my Cousin.

Then something caught my eye.....

————————
Sorry for this boring ass chapter, but I'm going to make it a lil more interesting....

-Fan bitch 👑 🍭