Pt 2

SlyFox Part 

Opening the door,  I smiled at sleeping james as I grew worried holding him in my arms I walked off proping him against me as I unlocked it and walked in, James still asleep as I walked upstars with him in my arms. Settling him on the bed he smiled softly as kissed his forhead, 

Walking into the bathroom i ran warm water and grabbed cloth,shampoo,bandages and other things as I walked out James awake. and watching my movements.  Turning to him he looked my in the eyes as I grabbed him.  by his arm as He limped with me to the bathroom. 

My face and his slightly red as I undressed him, He tried helping along but his arms hurt to much to continue. At him boxers I felt my cheeks darken as I took them off to show him. And may i say he is fucking big when limped...Bad Sly...

My eyes flicked to james who looked at me, His face red as I smiled he smiled back "You know this is weird right..." He asked as I nodded getting up I helpped him in. Smiling he looked at me his eyes large and almost begging "Bath With me?" He asked his arms out as I sighed. Slowly undressing as he watched, the last thing i had on was my boxers and a hard on that i am sure James can see. 

"Well then..." He smirked poking the flesh of it as i squealed shooing his hand "Sthap.Leave it alone." I whine slowly getting in James Relaxed against me as I smiled messing with his hair as I put shampoo in it. James let out a small hum as I kissed his cheek. He looked up at me before kissing back. His tounge licked the bottom of my lips as I grantted him in we began tounge wresling as I won and began to explore in his mouth he turned to me laying on his arms around my neck as I hand them at his waist. "Eddie!!" He whined as I chuckled kissing his neck as the warmed us. "Yea Jamie?" I whispered my accent thicker than usually as i felt his croch rub against mine "Stop teaseing!" He whispered as i kissed him again.

"I only tease when i want, and I like whiney james makes you kawii as fuck." I smirk as He kissed my chest "And I like this and every sly."  He mummered.  leaning close I was going to kiss him till i heard my phone ring. Sighing I have james a quick kiss before putting my phone on speaker and sushing james "Hello?" I ask as I heard one voice i was not in the mood for. "Sly? It's me Seamus Jordan was going to call james but knowing him he wouldn't but I need to talk to you." 

I sigh "So what are we doing now." I asked as he sighed "Yea yea whatever, Anyways Sly I am sorry for being a dick and shit...I should have reactd better and i didn't i am sorry." He sighed as I froze looking at james who looked at me just as confused "So...I was wondering if i could take you out somewhere and make it up to you. A-and Hopefuly try to make up for what i did..." He trailed off as I sighed rubbing my tempals James smiled kissing my cheek "Go and Do it. I will be there for you any time you need me, But Seamus needs you more than i do now." He smiled as I nodded 

"Sure Seamus." I state hearing him laugh "Thanks, Ok ok Um..I will come by at...8 and stuff, But Thanks sly really...I gotta Go now... Jordan is being a bitch at the moment...Bye." 

Looking at james we sighed "Well...My Boner is dead." James Chuckled as I giggled kissing his cheek before cleaning him up.