Pt 2

Nova part

we didn't move not one musle as the knocking turned to bangging as we said nothing. Hordan rolled his eyes and got out the bed and put on some shorts as i did the same walking behind him as He opened the door one of his arms around me as I looked at her face. 

"The hell are you doing here james." She asked venom in her voice as i waved mocking her smile "Well hello to you arn't you a ray of fucking sunshine." I smirk as she rolled her eyes "James...Don't." He warned kissing my cheek as i sighed my cheeks warming automaticly 

Monica made some gagging sound to us as we glared at her. "Monica It's over...You signed them as soon as you got here...Just leave...We have nothing more to talk about." He muttered as I patted his back as Monica glared at him. 

She raised her hand and slapped him as I looked at her my blood boiling as I grabbed her by the collor "You fucking bitch." I hissed pinning her aginst the railing as I just held her. Fear in her eyes as I raised my hand "Why the fuck are you here?" I growled as she cried clinging to me as I said and did nothing. "...I just...I just..." She sobbed as I pulled her off me. 

"Leave." I state as she stopped crying and glared at me "Fuck you wilson." She snapped as I srugged "I get to fuck jordan you don't so...Leave." 

She ran out turning slightly as she glared at me. "You won't get to see the light of day wilson...And I will make sure of that."

She walked out as I sighed looking at hordan who was sitting crying his cheek redding as I walked down stares to get ice. and walked back up and placed it on his cheek. sitting with him i kissed his forhead. 

"Don't mind her...I will never leave you." 

BANG

------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shiz dude *Aleks Voice*