When I was your man(JiBea)

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same
When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down
'Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

Bea's POV

"bea asan ka na?" sigaw ni kim.

"bea hinahanap ka ni tito elmer" sigaw naman ni jho.

"bea bababa ka or ako mismo hihila sayo pababa" mataray na sigaw ni maddie.

"ito na po pababa na" sagot ko sabay bukas ng pinto.

"bea halika na hinahanap ka na ng mommy mo" sabi ni dad sabay yakap sakin at napaiyak nalang ako.

"ssshhh tama na yan bea halika na" sabi ni dad.

"dad do you think it's the right thing to do?" i asked him while driving.

"only time can tell us that anak" sabi niya.

The drive to our house is only 15 minutes away from ateneo. Somehow I find it longer like it's an hour drive. I feel so lost, I feel so empty, losing her is like losing the other half of me.

Home is where the heart is, I'm already home but my heart is not. It's with her, she's my home.

Why do I have to let her go. Choosing her will always be my choice. Even if the only choice is to let her go. Choosing her will always be the right choice in this world full of mistakes that we made.

"bea what happened wtih you and jia please tell me" kuya loel pleaded.

"I broke up with her" I answered with tears already forming in my eyes.

"but why?" he asks.

"It's for the best" and that's when my tears fall.

Is it really for the best? do I even know what's best for her? for us?

It all just sounds like oooooh...
Mmm, too young, too dumb to realize
That I should've bought you flowers
And held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
Take you to every party
'Cause all you wanted to do was dance
Now my baby's dancing
But she's dancing with another man

I'm not that active anymore on any of my social media accounts. Ayokong makakita ng ganaps sa JiaGuel. Loveteam nila Jia and Miguel. It's already been months after kaya okay lang mag move on.

Yun naman talaga ang purpose nito eh. For her to find someone better. Someone na okay sa society. For her to have a normal life, normal relationship, and for her to have a family one day.

"Bea!" sigaw ni kianna.

"what?!" irita kong tanong.

"grabe ako kasama mo pero yung iniisip mo nasa japan" sabi nito na na kunyaring nagtatampo.

"bala ka diyan" sabi ko.

She was referring to Jia who's in japan with her parents and miguel. Like a vacation because after all the season is already over. But what bothers me is Jia leaving the team already. No more Jia in the next season already.

Flashback

May 7

We are all here sa gesu after the game for the mass and our senior giving her speech which is gizelle after the mass. We all stand up after gizelle gave her speech tp leave but someone said

"hey where  are guys going?" we heard a familiar voice in front.

"Jia? what is she doing there?" jho asked and I just shrugged.