09

Kendall

I woke up to the sun blaring into my eyes. I groaned and got up to stretch. I then grabbed some clothes and headed to shower.
After my shower, I brushed my teeth, did my makeup with a natural yet cute tone, curled my hair, and finally changed.

I slipped my vans on and cleaned my room up a little bit

I slipped my vans on and cleaned my room up a little bit. I grabbed my phone from my nightstand as I then walked out. I saw all the guys but Mario, Alex, Chad, and Joey were up.

"Morning dumbasses," I said.
"Morning pothead," Geo laughed.
"Fuck you," I laughed as I slightly hit him.
"Oh you'd enjoy it," He winked and laughed.

I shook my head and rolled my eyes as I let out a little laugh. Soon after I saw all four of the guys come down. I smiled and said good morning and ran to Mario for a hug. I got on his back and layed my head on his shoulder as I shut my eyes.

"Are you really tired?" He laughed as he plopped me onto the couch.
"Yes, I'm very lazy," I laughed.
"I know," he laughed.

All of us just sat around as we watched tv or were on our phones. Finally someone yelled they were hungry so Joey and Charles went to McDonalds to get us some breakfast. I yawned and put my phone down to start talking with people.

"So Alex and Chad, how are you guys liking everyone?" I asked.
"You guys are pretty chill and funny," Chad said.
"Yeah it's also fun cause we got a little cutie here," Alex said with a wink.
"Okay you little flirt," I laughed.

The guys laughed as I went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle. I drank some but spilled it all over the floor as Geo walked in and scared me. I hit him on his shoulder and made him clean the mess while he just laughed.

I watched him and got bored and hungrier. I FaceTimed Charles and he picked up straight away.

"You bitches better not be bringing some hoes home, this hoe hungry and need her food." I said.
"Hey to you too and we are almost home we picked up a little friend." He smiled and looked over at Joey.
"Whatever see you soon," I said and hung up.

I walked over to Daisy's bowls and gave her water and food. I smiled and picked her up as soon as she finished. I sat down with her on the couch next to Chad. I smiled and played around with her until the guys got here.

As soon as they got home, I grabbed the food and set it on the counter. All the guys laughed and I smiled as I ate a hash brown. Suddenly someone came in from behind Charles. I looked up and saw Carlos Mena. The hottest guy alive. I gaped my mouth open a little as I look at him.

"Oh my fucking god." I said, still shocked.
"What?" Mario asked as he took a bite from my hash brown.
"It's Carlos Mena!" I said as I hit his shoulder.
"I see that! Carlos my friend likes you." He laughed and ran out the kitchen.
"What friend? All I see is guys!" He said, clearly not seeing me since I was in the kitchen looking through the door.
"Go to the kitchen," Joey said.
"Why, fuck you guys gonna have Giovanny dressed as a girl in their?" He laughed hard as he shut his eyes and came in the kitchen.