11

Kendall

Carlos and I went to my room and got ready. I took a quick shower and then he took one. I turned Sin Pijama by Becky G on and started singing. I'm Latina do I speak the language.

I put my make up on as I sang completely forgetting Carlos was in the bathroom. I usually hate singing in front of people but when I'm in the zone I completely forget about them.
After finishing up my makeup Carlos got out of the bathroom. He smiled and came up to me as he leaned down for a kiss. I smiled and kissed back for a quick second then went on to do my hair. After my hair, I changed and was ready. I looked in the mirror and was completely in love.

I smiled, grabbed my stuff and walked out with Carlos behind

I smiled, grabbed my stuff and walked out with Carlos behind. What I really love about this outfit is how it makes my curves pop.

"CARLOS, MIKEY, KENDALL ARE YOU GUYS READY?!" Mario yelled.

Carlos and I chuckled softly as we walked to the front room where the guys were.

"Carlos and I are," I said looking at my phone.
"Damn," Geo said biting his lip and winking at me.
"Calm down," I laughed.

I looked behind me and saw Carlos really angry. I held his hand, making sure no one saw, and took him to the kitchen.

"Don't get jealous baby, I only like you!" I said.
"But look at you! You're so fucking hot and I hate how guys look at you, they want you!" He frowned a little.
"Carlos, I don't care about them, I only want you, and if anyone ever tries anything on me I will beat them up because I only want you." I said.
"Alright babe," He smiled and hugged me.

I smiled and hugged back as we walked out of the kitchen. I grabbed the keys to my cars and left two of the keys for the guys to grab. They basically know my cars so I got in my matte black g-wagon with Carlos, Gio, and Diego. I let Carlos drive as I sat in the passenger seat and turned my music on. Carlos pulled out first so the guys could follow us. I put my music on an scrolled through my Twitter.

"Sing for us Kendall," Diego said.
"Okay but no one better record," I said.
"Fine," They said.

I turned 92 Explorer by Post Malone on and started singing every note right. I re applied my lip gloss on and saw Gio recording me through the mirror.

"I'm sending this to Suigeneris," He said tapping his screen.
"I can't even get a follow from him, but damn I love that guy I swear if I ever met him or Lil Skies I would freak out. I love them more than anything else." I said.

The guys all smirked as I looked at them confused. Once we were at Brandon's house, we all got out and went inside.

"Aye look who's here!" Brandon said.
"Hey Brandon," I smiled.
"I only invited close friends cause I don't feel like having hoes having to fuck each other in my rooms." He laughed.
"Smart, where's Hailey?" I asked.
"Here!" She said popping out and giving me hug.