10

Kendall

It was finally the next morning. I woke up at around 9:30 a.m, okay I don't even know why, but I did. I made my bed and headed to my bathroom. I washed my body and hair, shaved, and got out after. I brushed my teeth and washed my face with my scrub.
I then did my next step, makeup. Which consists of concealer, eyebrows, some eyeshadow, and my eyelashes. Since my skin is clear and glowy I don't need that extra stuff. My next step is hair, all I did was use my oils to keep my curly hair non frizzy. Finally I moved onto my outfit. I went to my closet, found something cute and put it on.

I slipped my Gucci shoes on and headed downstairs

I slipped my Gucci shoes on and headed downstairs. I saw nobody up but I saw the guys sprawled all over the floor. I gave each one blankets and cleaned up the house a little.

An hour or so later the guys woke up. I smiled and said good morning to them. They said it back and got ready for the day. I whipped up some breakfast sandwiches for the guys while they got ready. Once they were all downstairs, we all ate.

"Where are Alex, Diego, and Carlos?" I asked taking a bite of my food.
"They're still showering, you know cleaning up." Mario said.
"Oh got ya, I'll be back I need to go grab my phone." I said as I headed upstairs.

I walked into my room and looked for my phone. Then I remembered I left it charging in the bathroom last night. So, I walked into the bathroom and saw Alex, NAKED AND NOTHING COVERING!

"Oh god I'm so sorry!" I said, my whole face turning red.
"Um it's fine," He said laughing and blushing a little.

I quickly grabbed my phone and shut the door as fast as I could. I then left my room and saw Diego in the hall. I walked past him and could feel his eyes digging into my ass. I went back to the kitchen and ate my sandwich.

Once everyone was down and all finished with there food, we sat around and, without a shock, got bored.

"You guys wanna go the fair?" I asked.
"Um yes!" They all yelled.
"Wait, but we have no cars the Uber drove us." Diego said.
"Oh we have cars," Joey smirked.
"We? Bitch you're lying they mine!" I said.

Everyone laughed as I went to the garage with three keys for each three cars. I took my black Bugatti with Carlos, Diego, Alex, and Gio... Charles and Bryce drove my other two. I pulled out first and drove towards the fair as I blasted my music. I sang along to FEFE by Nicki Minaj and 6ix9ine. I rapped and forgot the guys were there, recording me.

"Oh shit I forgot you guys were here," I laughed.
"Shit those vocals are so good!" Carlos said.
"Haha thanks," I said taking a left.

I stopped at a red light and fixed my mirror. I made awkward eye contact with Giovanny. I looked away and drove. Then I got a FaceTime from Joey. I set my phone to my grip that holds my phone and answered as I turned the music down.