Chapter 3

Pain hit me like a wave against the shore.

Am I unconscious? God, Noah, what did you do?

Dreams started yelling at me from all different directions, like when you're the only one with gum in class.

In the dream, I saw unseeing eyes. My rotting body lay littered with flies, squirming their way through my body. Dead.

My mouth was in a slight frown. Just as I turned around to shake myself awake, I heard a low chuckle.

“So young. So foolish.” I turned to face the sound, and instead saw my face, pulled into  a deformed grin, so horrifying it look like a grimace. My milky eyes looked at me, boring into my soul.

“Don’t worry.” The voice said, sweet, almost taunting.

“You’re time will come. Sooner, rather than later.”

I can’t explain the feeling. I guess, now, I don’t have to.

I’m dead.

Or, at least, I thought I was.

At first I only heard sounds, and vision came in waves.

“She knows nothing, Lila, nothing!” The voice was familiar, and filled with anger. That made me sad.

Noah.

What have you done to me?

“But she deserves to know something. Noah. Come on. Be reasonable. I know you’re friends with her, but-“

I heard a crash.

“I said, no. You don’t know her like I do. We aren’t  friends. We’re best friends. There’s a difference.”

Aw, Noah!

“Noah.” Her voice said.
“No, you know what, I’m not done! I think-”
“No, Noah. Kani’s awake.”
I could feel their eyes on me, and, despite my 'morning' drowsiness, I managed to sit up.
“Hey, guys. What’s up?”
Silence.
I managed a feeble smile.
“So, um,” I looked at the girl who must be Lila,” Who are you, exactly?”
Silence.
“Ah...Where am I?”
I looked around the room I was in, analysing my situation. It was round, with one bed in the middle. The was a broomstick, which might be useful for a weapon if it came to fighting. I didn't know how to fight, so…no to that.The rest of the room were empty. No painting, so windows, no...doors. So how did we get in? I wondered about the ceiling. An air vent would be helpful; I needed a way to escape.
Lila and Noah were advancing on me.
Quick.
I glance up, my options rapidly slipping away, trying not to combust with the nerves I was feeling.

I'll never know whether I'll come to regret the decision I made that day. If I hadn't looked up, I never would have been in the mess that I'm in now. But what can I say? I'm a messy person.

Without thinking, I my eyes reach up to the sky above. Oh.

I see it.
I see the stars.
I see moons, planets, universes, all there, yet just beyond my reach.

I see worlds colliding.
I see massive explosions.
The mass murder of every celestial body.

I see all.

The dome above my head resembles one of a observatory. It's completely made of glass, reflecting the multiverses, channeling them into this room.
My voice refuses to work, yet I manage to croak out a feeble breath, a single word," wow."
I tear my eyes from the ceiling, and I carefully examine Noah's face; his expression.
Awe.
"So, you can see it, then. Wow,  Magnetar was right. She is his daughter."

I am his daughter.
He is my father.
I am Kani Valec.
Indifferent.

Hey guys, congrats if you got this far. I was just wondering if you guys thought I should continue, so leave comments or text. If not I'll probably just discontinue.
Also, this is my first fanfic...type thing so don't be to harsh. Lol.
THANKS 😀😀