Chapter 3

(Y/n)'s POV

I can't believe it, Luna is real, alive right here in front of me, after 30 years I missed her so much. "Thank you so much for saving me from that creature Luna" I said smiling, "It's not a problem" Luna said smiling "What they have done to you??" I ask looking at her, she looks down "It's a very long story, I don't think you want to know everything" she said sadly "of course I want to know everything, your my best friend" I said touching her shoulder.

Luna's POV

"Of course I want to know everything, your my best friend" (Y/n) said, hearing him said best friend only is hurts my heart. "Alright.... I will tell you everything" I said and we sit down

~Flashback~

I was dragged on the floor with people who abused taking me to the torturing place and tied me up in the middle. I was at my knees tears falling wanting to get out of this place I call.... Hell home.... I heard footsteps coming from behind, I could tell the person has a whip and start whipping my back, my eyes widened as I could feel my back stings and bit my lips trying not to scream. They whip my back again and again, I couldn't feel nothing, just pain, pain all over my body, why did I do to deserve this??? My lips were bleeding badly for bitting it so hard. I was so very weak to even scream or call for help, so very weak I could no longer stand in my feets to run away or walk. After they finish whipping my back they drag me to the hard table and slam me down tying my ankles and wrist down, I don't even know what are they gonna do, but I was to tired to know and I just want to die, getting all the pain away from my body and never come back, the person came with a knife and stab directly at my right eye, I scream very loudly as the knife pull my eye out living my eye a black socket. Tears fall at my left eye as blood trickles down with tears. I'm so weak I can no longer feel anything, I just want to get out of here.

~Timeskip~

I was at my cell laying on the cold hard floor doing nothing, just nothing, I could hear people screaming of pain and some other crying. I was to tired to care, I still feel my body sting a lot, I can finally tell I'm gonna die... This is what I always wanted, to be at peace now. I look at the ceiling tiredly, my vision was blurry that I can no longer see, I couldn't no longer hear the people scream anymore, all I can hear is my heart beat going normal to slower and slower.

(WARNING: SOUND OF HEART BEAT SLOWLY!!!!!!!)

I start closing my eyes slowly tears falling, this is going to be the last time I'm gonna be here, I'm finally free, no more pain, no more tortured and no more........life. I closed my eyes no longer alive.

~Flashback Ends~

I looked over at (Y/n) "And I then I woke up again turning into..... This monster....." I said before looking down. "I'm so sorry to hear that Luna" (Y/n) said "It's alright, let me take you back to the woman, she must be worried for you" I said standing up "yeah but can I do something first??" (Y/n) ask "Um sure" I said, (Y/n) walk over to me and puts his head on my chest, I blushed and look confused.

(Y/n)'s POV

I walk over to her and put my head on her chest, I could hear her heart beat normally

(WARNING: CREEPY HEART BEAT SOUND!!!!!!!!)

I can save her, I just to find how I can, so she can be back outside instead of living this place. I need where and how? We walked to find Alicia until we found her, she was pointing the gun at Luna "(Y/n) stay away from her!!!" Alicia yell "Alicia put the gun down!!" I said walking over to her slowly "I WON'T I'M NOT GONNA GET KILLED BY- AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Alicia screams I walks away fast as I saw the creature from before grabbing Alicia and dragged her to the darkness, my eyes widen looking over where she went and looks at Luna. I can tell she was in shock as well as we look over terrified.

Chapter 3 complete, I hope you guys love it please leave me a comment on how it goes and thank you for reading, bye everyone.