Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s POV

"That thing took her, THAT UGLY CREATURE TOOK HER!!!!" I yelled "(Y/n) calm down, we can save her" Luna said "How?!" I yelled glaring at her, she looked surprised and look down, I sigh and walk to find Alicia.

Luna's POV

I looked down sadly feeling heart broken when he yelled at me, but I just hold it and sigh following him I was about to talk to him "Don't talk to me..." (Y/n) said. I stay quiet and my ears bent down and looks around.

~Timeskip~

(Y/n)'s POV

Hours and hours I have been looking around for Alicia. 'I guess she is dead... And it's all my fault...' I thought looking down sadly that is when I heard a very familiar scream. "Alicia!!!" I yell running to the sound of her scream. I reached and saw her chained up to a table and the ugly creature was there, ready to to cut her guts out "Hey!!" I yell making them get my attention, I smirk looking at the ugly creature as it walks towards me. I move to the side since Luna was behind me all along. The creature stops noticing her and got scared 'you should be scared of her all along you ugly damn creature' I thought and walk over to Alicia slowly.

Luna's POV

I growl at the wendigo walking over to him slowly mad, I can see he was in fear and walking backwards but slip and screech as he was calling for help. My eyes widen and runs over to the others and use my claws to break the chains from Alicia's wrists and help her up "You guys have to go!" I said and push them out of this damn place "But Luna-" (Y/n) was about to say something but I interrupt him "No buts... Go!! Get out!!" I yell and Alicia pulls him away, he looks towards me and I could see a single tear run down his cheek as they both dissapear. I close my eyes tears, real tears run down my cheeks "I love you... (Y/n)" I whisper and open my eyes and glares at the wendigo's surrounded behind me, I growl and run over to all of you them attacking.

(Y/n)'s POV

We ran out of the place and pants so hard that we couldn't almost breath since we escape from that creature place. I look over to the abandoned dungeon and look down sadly knowing Luna died sacrificing herself to save our life's. I felt someone touch my shoulder and look over to see Alicia looking at me sadly "Come on, let's go home" she said and walks, I look over to the place one more time before leaving following Alicia.

~Timeskip~

We reached home and walk inside, Alicia look over to me "I will make us some dinner, you can go and take a bath and watch something while I finish" Alicia said and I nod and walks to grab some clean clothes from my closet and walks to my bathroom. I take off my clothes and took a shower, while showering I couldn't stop thinking about her, I sigh and wash my (h/l) (h/c) hair.

~Timeskip~

After I just finished taking a shower, I was laying on my bed watching (F/m) ((Favorite movie)) until I heard a knock on the door, I pause the movie and stands up walking over to the door and open it. Alicia looks over to me and smiles holding a plate of (F/f) with a glass of (F/d) I help her and let her come in, she walks inside and sits on my bed. I sit down next to her and play the movie again and start eating.

Luna's POV

After the fight of wendigo's I had took them down completely, so I'm now all alone in this place, I look outside the window to see it was night, I look over tp the moon sadly and look down, but maybe I can get to see (Y/n) tonight, I smile and decided to go out since at night there's less people out there, I jump out of the window landing on the ground and I could finally feel the soft grass on my feets, I look over and run to find (Y/n) smiling.

(Y/n)'s POV

I was almost half asleep and yawns "I'll let you get some rest" Alicia said before standing up grabbing the plate but I stop her holding her hand, she looks at me and I blush but stands up walking over to her, I pinned her to the wall, she look at me with those beautiful light blue eyes. I lean closes slowly and pressed my lips against hers, I could feel she kissed me back. She wrap her arms around my neck gently, I kisses her deeper wrapping my arms around her waist, we stayed here for like 5 minutes until we break the kiss for air. I looked at her a cup her cheek with one hand and smiles gently, she smiles back and we kissed again passionately.

Luna's POV

I walk around the city smelling I'm the air for (y/n) until I found it, I smile and looks over the house he is in, I look over the window and saw him, I jumps over and smiles but then it fades away, making my heart brake into pieces. I saw him kissing Alicia, tears start to welled up and look down 'I guess I was to late to tell him my feelings' I thought before going down again and walk out of the house. I look over once again before leaving no longer going back to see him once again.

(Y/n)'s POV

I lay down on the bed while holding Alicia close and smiles 'I can't wait to tell Luna about the news, she is going to be excited' I thought before closing my eyes falling asleep with Alicia.

Chapter 4 complete, I hope you guys like it.

Please don't get mad at me, please, I know it's supposed to be a Creepy Luna x Male Reader, but give me a chance please, just wait and see what happens in the next chapter. Thank you for reading and I will see you in the next chapter, bye.

Words Count: 1070